Guaranteed Room Upgrade At The Peninsula Chicago Book online at peninsula.com for upgrade, welcome amenity -- and a chance to win a trip to Paris!
CHICAGO, May 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- This summer, The Peninsula Chicago invites guests to stay at the luxury, five-star property and enjoy the Exclusive Online Booking Offer of a guaranteed room upgrade* and special welcome amenity. Book now on the hotel's new experiential website – peninsula.com/chicago through July 31, 2014, with stays until August 31, 2014, and enter for a chance to win a three-night stay at the new Peninsula Paris, opening August 1, 2014.
Rates start at US$ 399, based on availability and subject to change, with some of Chicago's most spacious accommodations. Guests can make bookings in just two simple steps with the re-architected and simplified reservation process.
Paris Great Getaway Promotion
Paris – The City of Light – awaits for the lucky guest who wins The Peninsula Paris Great Getaway Promotion (#PenParisGetaway). Once guests book their stay online, they may enter for the chance to win an incredible trip to The Peninsula's newest property in Paris, opening on August 1, 2014. This once-in-a-lifetime experience includes a three-night stay in a Superior Suite, roundtrip air travel for two people, airport transfers and daily breakfast. This promotion is valid for US residents only.
Reasons to visit Chicago this Summer
Exploring Chicago is easy with Discover Peninsula, featuring PenCities - an exclusive and unique online luxury lifestyle journal, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, shopping, design, nightlife, spa and wellness, developed exclusively for The Peninsula Chicago by stylish travel guide LUXE City Guides.
- Visit The Terrace this summer, located adjacent to Shanghai Terrace restaurant, and indulge with cocktails and al fresco dining
- The Peninsula Spa features new Lifestage facial and Bamboo Harmonizer massage
- Peninsula Academy – a series of diverse, cultural activities
- Father's Day Brunch
- The Magnificent Mile™ Shopping Festival Presented by Mastercard® - August 21 – September 1
- The Chicago Air and Water Show – August 16-17
- In celebration of the opening of The Peninsula Paris, French-themed events will commence with Bastille Day on July 14
* Terms and conditions as well as black-out dates apply.
About The Peninsula Chicago:
The Peninsula Chicago is located on the "Magnificent Mile" at 108 East Superior Street (at Michigan Avenue). For information, please call 1 866 288 8889 or visit peninsula.com/chicago.
SOURCE The Peninsula Chicago