BRAINTREE, Mass., Feb. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Haemonetics Corporation (NYSE: HAE) announced today that it will host its annual investor and analyst meeting on Tuesday, May 20th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at The State Room, 60 State Street in Boston, Massachusetts.
The agenda for the meeting includes updates on the following:
- Whole Blood Strategy / U.S. Tenders / International Expansion Plans
- Hospital Based Blood Management Solutions / Emerging Markets
- R&D Update Including Whole Blood Offering (SOLX, Communications Tower, Collector, Blood Collection Software) and Next Generation TEG®
- Value Creation & Capture ("VCC"), Including Manufacturing Transformation and New Value Engineering Cost-Out Initiatives
- FY15 Guidance, FY16 and FY17 Financial Framework and Free Cash Flow Aspirational Goals
- Product Displays and Breakout Sessions With Management
The meeting is open to analysts, shareholders, and others in the investment community by invitation. Invitations will follow shortly and attendees must register by May 1st. On-line registration will be utilized and instructions for registration will accompany invitations. Attendees are encouraged to allow sufficient time to view product displays, which will be available beginning at 9:00 am and remain open until the end of the meeting.
Other audiences are welcome to participate in the meeting via live webcast. Webcast details will be posted on the Investor Relations page of our website, www.haemonetics.com. For more information, please contact Bryanne Salmon at (781) 356-9613 or email@example.com.
Haemonetics (NYSE: HAE) is a global healthcare company dedicated to providing innovative blood management solutions for our customers. Together, our devices and consumables, information technology platforms, and consulting services deliver a suite of business solutions to help our customers improve patient care and reduce the cost of healthcare for blood collectors, hospitals, and patients around the world. Our technologies address important medical markets: blood and plasma component collection, the surgical suite, and hospital transfusion services. To learn more about Haemonetics, visit our web site at http://www.haemonetics.com.
SOURCE Haemonetics Corporation