Hain Celestial Springs Into Innovation at Natural Products Expo West 2014 FEATURES OVER 150 NEW AND EXCITING FOOD, BEVERAGE AND PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS
LAKE SUCCESS, N.Y., March 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAIN), a leading organic and natural products company providing consumers with A Healthier Way of Life™, today announced that it will feature over 150 new and improved products at Natural Products Expo West in Anaheim, California. The new products will be rolling out now through the end of the calendar year and sold in selected markets in the United States, Canada and Europe.
"New products are the lifeblood of Hain Celestial's DNA. We are proud of our brands and our ability to provide innovation each year through our global sourcing of ingredients, speed-to-market and product uniqueness," said Irwin D. Simon, Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer of Hain Celestial. "We have invested in our brands to create great quality products that delight our consumers, reflecting our continuing commitment to wellness by improving nutritional profiles while being an industry leader in using non-genetically modified (non-GMO) ingredients. Our exciting line-up features foods, beverages, snacks and personal care products across all age groups and lifestyles, with benefits that reflect the cutting edge of organic and natural products."
"We have also improved the packaging and graphics of many consumer favorites including redesigned packaging for TERRA® brand to spotlight the unique root vegetables in every bag and DREAM™ non-dairy beverages, which have a new design and an easy-to-open screw cap that is more consumer-friendly. We're proud that they all adhere to our high standards for quality, value, social responsibility and enjoyment," concluded Irwin Simon.
In its last fiscal year, Hain Celestial introduced over 300 new products worldwide, which generated $60 million in net sales.
Natural Product Expo West 2014 is expected to feature over 2,100 exhibitors and more than 60,000 participants from 102 countries who will be able to preview the exciting Hain Celestial product line-up first-hand.
Among the featured products are:
- Arrowhead Mills® Organic Gluten Free Coconut Flour and Organic Tapioca Flour, certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization ("GFCO").
- BluePrintJuice® Spicy Apple 100% juice combining apple, lemon, cayenne and ginger and BluePrint™ Cold Pressed Cashew Coffee non-dairy beverage with cashew milk, coffee, cinnamon and vanilla in a delicious vegan blend.
- Celestial Seasonings® brand is introducing two festive and delicious items in its bestselling Holiday Tea line: Caramel Apple Dream™ Holiday Herbal Tea and Cranberry Vanilla Wonderland™ Holiday Herbal Tea. The iconic tea brand is also adding refreshing new Half and Half Black Tea & Lemonade to its successful portfolio of convenient Cool Brew blends.
- DREAM™ Gelato Frozen Desserts, non-dairy, almond-based gelato available in eight pint flavor varieties—Sea Salt Caramel, Cafe Latte, Chocolate Indulgence, Coconut Almond, Tropical Mango, Raspberry Ribbon, Black Cherry and Vanilla Bean—which are free of lactose and gluten.
- Earth's Best Organic® World Foods Pouches inspired by food combinations from unique cultures around the world, including Indian-, Latin-, Tuscan- and French-style varieties.
- Earth's Best® Gluten Free Frozen line including Gluten Free Baked Chicken Nuggets, Sweet Potato Nuggets, Broccoli & Cheese Nuggets and Cinnamon French Toast Sticks.
- GG Unique Fiber® Scandinavian Thins, baked wheat crispbread in Pumpkin Seed and Sesame flavors, with 50 calories and three grams of fiber per serving.
- The Greek Gods® Honey Peach Greek-Style Yogurt with the sublime flavor of peach, formulated with probiotic cultures.
- Imagine® Organic Culinary Simmer Sauces in five varieties—Portobello Red Wine, Thai Coconut Curry, Lemon Francaise, Louisiana Creole and Latin Veracruz—packaged in a Non-BPA stand-up pouch.
- Sprouted Rice Dream™ organic non-dairy beverage formulated with sprouted rice to enhance the bioavailability of nutrients in rice, offered in original, unsweetened and unsweetened vanilla varieties.
- Spectrum® Organic Flaxseed Blends including Tropical Fruit Blend with ground flaxseed, camu camu powder, toasted coconut, pineapple and banana sweetened with monk fruit extract and Orchard Fruit Blend with ground flaxseed, apples, peaches and cinnamon sweetened with monk fruit extract.
- WestSoy® Seitan Pulled BBQ pre-cooked wheat protein in smoky southern-style BBQ sauce.
- Yves Veggie Cuisine® Sliders, soy mini-burgers and Lentil and Veggie Patties made with soy and whole grain rice and bulgur wheat.
Hain Celestial's featured personal care products include:
- Alba Botanica® Very Emollient™ After Sun Aloe Vera Gel and Lotion with soothing IASC certified aloe and Good & Healthy™, a new lines of moisturizers that feature an antioxidant blend of kale, spinach and swiss chard for healthy-looking skin.
- Avalon® Multi-Vitality™, new facial skin care products that deliver a calibrated multi-vitamin and antioxidant complex for vibrant, younger-looking skin.
- JASON® Gluten Free, comprehensive line of certified gluten free and fragrance free personal care products across the facial, hair and body care categories.
Hain Celestial moved to a new worldwide headquarters nearly one year ago, which includes an innovation center, on-site research and development, technical and culinary professionals and a laboratory for personal care products. The Company also acquired several innovative new brands since last year's Expo West including Ella's Kitchen® premium organic baby food and, more recently, Tilda® basmati and specialty rice.
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
The Hain Celestial Group (NASDAQ: HAIN), headquartered in Lake Success, NY, is a leading organic and natural products company in North America and Europe. Hain Celestial participates in many natural categories with well-known brands that include Celestial Seasonings®, Earth's Best®, Ella's Kitchen®, Terra®, Garden of Eatin'®, Sensible Portions®, Health Valley®, Arrowhead Mills®, MaraNatha®, SunSpire®, DeBoles®, Gluten Free Cafe™, Hain Pure Foods®, Spectrum®, Spectrum Essentials®, Walnut Acres Organic®, Imagine®, Almond Dream®, Rice Dream®, Soy Dream®, WestSoy®, The Greek Gods®, BluePrint®, Yves Veggie Cuisine®, Europe's Best®, Cully & Sully®, New Covent Garden Soup Co.®, Johnson's Juice Co.®, Farmhouse Fare®, Hartley's®, Sun-Pat®, Gale's®, Robertson's®, Frank Cooper's®, Linda McCartney®, Lima®, Danival®, GG UniqueFiber®, Tilda®, Akash Basmati®, Abu Shmagh®, JASON®, Avalon Organics®, Alba Botanica® and Queen Helene®. Hain Celestial has been providing A Healthier Way of Life™ since 1993. For more information, visit www.hain.com.
SOURCE The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.