HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., Oct. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- This Halloween, Kmart makes it easy for Shop Your Way® members and shoppers to celebrate the holiday in spooky style. From candy, costumes, décor and more, Kmart keeps it real with all the essentials at scary good prices.
"We love Halloween at Kmart! Did you know 'samhainophobia' is actually the fear of Halloween?! Well – there's nothing to be afraid of here. Our prices on costumes and candy are unbelievable," said Kelly Cook, chief marketing officer, Kmart. "The countdown to October 31st is on. I'm totally going as a Hipster Mermaid – which I got at Kmart, of course, for $10 after I redeemed my Shop Your Way points. We are the destination for all your Halloween memories!"
According to a recent survey conducted by the National Retail Federation (NRF), almost half of shoppers (47 percent) will visit discount retailers to buy their Halloween-related items this year. Shoppers are also planning to spend more this Halloween than they have in at least the last 11 years.
Be sure to make all things spooky with these top deals:
TRICK OR TREAT YO' SELF EATS
- $5 assorted medium Halloween bags (24.5-56 oz.)*
- $4.99 assorted Halloween small bags (15.9-20.8 oz.)**
- 15% off assorted Halloween larger bags (51.2-76.2 oz.)**
- $19.99 assorted Halloween largest bags (70-96 oz.)**
HALLOWUUUT?! KMART HAS MORE THAN 5,000 COSTUMES ON KMART.COM
- $7.99 Totally Ghoul children's costumes, reg. $15.99*
- 50% off all Halloween costumes, reg. $9.99-$49.99**
- 25% off all Halloween wigs, reg. $7.99-$11.99**
- 25% off all Halloween masks, reg. $3.99-$19.99**
DIG YOUR DÉCOR
- 25%-50% off Halloween décor, reg. $1.99-$34.99*
- $8.99 Halloween doormats and pillows, reg. $12.99-$14.99*
- 30% off Crazy Bonez™ and realistic skeletons, reg. $6.99-$69.99**
- 30% off airblowns and outdoor décor, reg. $1.99-$99.99**
- 30% off projection, strobe lights and fog machines, reg. $2.49-$39.99**
Plus, Shop Your Way® members get $5 in points when you spend $25 on both candy and a Halloween costume.***
Don't forget to bring the family to Kmart and take advantage of FREEBIE Saturdays. The youngest monsters [children 12 years of age and under] can receive fun treats during the month of October for free+:
- Saturday, Oct. 15: Halloween stickers and 4pk. Halloween pencils
- Saturday, Oct. 22: Halloween Giant coloring book and 4pk. crayons
- Saturday, Oct. 29: Halloween pail
Kmart is making shopping fun again. The retailer, a subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD), is bringing back the iconic Bluelight Specials, hosting Freebie Saturdays and in-store family events for its Shop Your Way members and customers. Kmart offers customers thrilling deals and amazing finds on quality products and exclusive brands including Jaclyn Smith, Joe Boxer, Route 66 and Smart Sense.
*Prices effective Sunday, October 16 thru Saturday, October 22, 2016, unless otherwise specified.
**Prices effective Sunday, October 23 thru Saturday, October 29, 2016, unless otherwise specified.
***Points valid for seven days. Members earn points on qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Subject to full program terms available at www.shopyourway.com. Extra points are inclusive of, and not in addition to, any base points earned on qualifying purchases. When extra points offers are combined, total points earned will be less than the combined point totals for each individual offer. See www.shopyourway.com for details. Excludes role play costumes sold in Toys.
+Available at participating stores for kids 12 and younger while supplies last.
Zeno Group for Kmart
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hallowuuut-kmarts-spooktacular-savings-have-shoppers-howling-with-halloween-fun-300344894.html