Harbortouch Adds New Quick-Service Restaurant & Delivery Package to Free POS System Harbortouch QSR & Delivery Integrates Driver Management, Advanced Mapping and Caller ID to Speed Operations
ALLENTOWN, Pa., April 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Harbortouch, a leading national supplier of touch-screen point-of-sale (POS) systems, today added a new quick service restaurant and delivery module to its revolutionary free POS system program.
The new Harbortouch QSR & Delivery package helps merchants save time and money with specialized features designed to address the unique needs of this market, including:
- Driver management tools that make it easy for managers to assign drivers to specific orders, view order details and even see how long each order has been waiting;
- Advanced mapping functionality for delivery orders that gives merchants the option to print delivery directions right on the receipt, and even print directions with multiple stops to deliver more than one order in a single trip;
- Advanced caller ID integration to easily manage incoming calls, view each customer's contact information and order history as calls come in, and then assign each call to a new order in a single step;
- Easy menu editing to add, change or remove menu items, modifiers and categories;
- Customizable item discounts to accommodate daily specials, coupons or happy hour;
- The ability to split checks, share items and transfer tickets to other servers;
- Advanced reporting functionality that provides a top-level view of business operations;
- Employee management with built-in time clock and the ability to view a detailed breakdown of hours worked for per employee or per day as well as productivity reports; and
- Customer database that records complete purchase history and contact information for each customer, making it ideal for loyalty programs or direct marketing.
Harbortouch CEO Jared Isaacman states, "The quick-service and delivery industry faces unique challenges that require specialized functionality, and we believe the Harbortouch QSR & Delivery module meets the unique needs of quick service and delivery restaurants. Combined with the unprecedented cost savings associated with our free equipment program, this package offers the efficiency and convenience merchants need to be successful in this market."
Each system is available with the merchant's choice of two hardware options: the standard Harbortouch POS equipment or Harbortouch POS Elite, an all-in-one system developed for high-end and high-volume merchants. Both systems feature powerful processors, ample storage space and a five-wire resistive touch-screen monitor.
Harbortouch offers free setup and implementation, including installation of all hardware and training for all POS customers. Complete customer service and technical support are available 24/7 by phone and email. The Harbortouch POS hardware is backed by a lifetime repair/replacement warranty for as long as the merchant maintains a merchant account. An approved merchant account and monthly service agreement are required to participate in the free POS program.
For more information about the Harbortouch free POS system, visit www.harbortouch.com.
Harbortouch, formerly United Bank Card, Inc., is a leading national supplier of point of sale (POS) systems, serving thousands of businesses across the nation. The company offers an unparalleled "free" program that supplies a full-featured POS system to restaurants and retail businesses with no up-front costs. Custom programming, professional installation and onsite training are included with every order and award winning customer service and technical support are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In addition to offering state-of-the-art POS systems, Harbortouch also delivers a full range of merchant services such as credit/debit and gift card processing. For additional information, visit www.harbortouch.com or call 866-563-3045.