ORLANDO, Fla., May 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Hard Rock International – owner of one of the world's most-recognizable and iconic brands – will open its first European hotel, Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza, this month in Spain. The weekend-long grand opening celebration will take place on June 13-14, featuring Grammy-Award winning artist, Nile Rodgers of Chic, applauding the addition of the newest property and 20th hotel in the Hard Rock portfolio.
"The synergies between Hard Rock's key differentiator, music, and Ibiza's distinguished scene as a famed cultural center for electronic dance sound and a renowned hub for international artists make for a perfect marriage," said Hamish Dodds, chief executive officer of Hard Rock International. "We look forward to enhancing the destination's celebrated night life bringing unmatched hospitality to our new location on the beautiful shore of Playa d'en Bossa."
True to the musical roots of its location, Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza will offer unparalleled live music and DJ performances throughout the property and a 2,500-guest outdoor concert terrace, with artists such as Ellie Goulding, UB40, Snoop Dogg and Robin Thicke joining the summer lineup, further elevating the island's standing as a mecca for music culture.
In addition to live music events, the 493-room property will offer brand-wide Hard Rock amenities and exceptional innovative offerings, such as:
- Rock Spa® – Groundbreaking treatments modernize Swedish massage practices by inducing vibrations rippling through the body while a massage therapist synchronizes movements to an expertly curated playlist, taking the guest on a musical journey of the senses.
- Roxity Kids Club® – The soon-to-launch brand-wide Kid's Club features a band of musical characters and immersive activities at hotels and cafes for children ages 3-12.
- The Sound of Your Stay® – A brand-wide music amenity program designed to provide travelers with an all-encompassing experience in the comfort of their hotel rooms – from a Fender guitar delivery to a DJ mixing board, and even a curated playlist.
- Rock Suite Legend -- As a nod to the music legend and Ibiza visitor, guests may relax with an outdoor terrace, ocean views, Bob Marley memorabilia to "Not Worry About a Thing" and room to lounge with a bedroom, living room and office space.
- Rock Star Suite – Indulge in beachfront views from this rooftop suite with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living and dining room, complete with your own private outdoor terrace and private Jacuzzi.
- Sublimotion – Two Michelin star chef, Paco Rancero's newest creation, Sublimotion, is an experience for all of the senses where culinary art and technological innovation come together to create a complete and unprecedented emotional experience.
- Additional dining options include, The Beach Club, with ocean views and Mediterranean cuisine; Estado Puro, tapas in their purest form brought to your by Michelin star chef, Paco Roncero; Sessions, not your average breakfast spot; 3rd Half, a sports bar and lounge; and The Ninth Sky Lounge, an enormous, rooftop sky lounge featuring spectacular panoramic views over the Mediterranean coastline.
- RFID Bracelets – This smart V.I.B. – very important bracelet – allows for guests to indulge in a variety of advantages, including the eliminated need for room keys, express check-in and check-out and exclusive payment services, among others.
Located on the island of Ibiza, the Hard Rock Hotel blends Mediterranean island inspiration with the world-renowned Hard Rock energy throughout its rooms, suites and a wide array of amenities, such as the Body Rock® workout facility, 600-person meeting convention center, iconic music memorabilia and world famous Rock Shop® featuring Hard Rock's iconic merchandise. To add to the destination's famed nightlife offerings, the hotel will feature a vibrant social scene. Guests also revel in the natural beauty of Ibiza with private swim-out pools for specialty suites, in addition to two pools enhanced with swim-up bars, private cabanas and attentive poolside service.
Internationally recognized as a world-class entertainment and lifestyle brand, Hard Rock properties offer stylish and contemporary design, unparalleled service and the thread that unites them all – music. Hard rock's portfolio of Hotels and Casinos are located in the world's most enviable resort destinations, as well as urban getaway cities. Hard Rock Hotels cater to the evolving and distinctive needs of today's cosmopolitan, modern travelers, who seek a reprieve from traditional, predictable properties, whether for business or leisure travel.
For more information or to book a stay at any of the Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos, please visit www.hardrockhotels.com.
About Hard Rock International
With a total of 181 venues in 55 countries, including 140 cafes, 20 hotels and 9 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise, Hard Rock Live performance venues and an award-winning website. HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands. The company owns, operates and franchises Cafes in iconic cities including London, New York, San Francisco, Sydney and Dubai. HRI also owns, licenses and/or manages hotel/casino properties worldwide. Destinations include the company's two most successful Hotel and Casino properties in Tampa and Hollywood, Fl., both owned and operated by HRI parent company The Seminole Tribe of Florida, as well as other exciting locations including Bali, Biloxi, Chicago, Cancun, Ibiza, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, San Diego and Singapore. Upcoming new Hard Rock Cafe locations include Seoul, Vienna, Anchorage and Siem Reap. New Hard Rock Hotel projects include Daytona Beach, Aruba, Abu Dhabi and Shenzhen and Haikou in China. For more information on Hard Rock International, visit www.hardrock.com.
SOURCE Hard Rock International