Hard Rock Rocks Taste Buds With $4 Legendary Burger Meal Including a Hard Rock Legendary Burger, Fries and a Pepsi Product
Limited-Time Offer Celebrates Hard Rock Cafe's 40th Anniversary
ORLANDO, Fla., Dec. 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --There's a legendary act in town and the cover is only $4! To celebrate 40 years of " Love All – Serve All" company-owned Hard Rock Cafe locations across the U.S. will offer guests a Hard Rock Certified Angus Beef® Legendary Burger, with seasoned fries and a Pepsi product of guests' choice, for just $4. Beginning on Monday, December 5, 2011, and continuing through Tuesday, December 20, 2011, fans are invited to visit www.hardrock.com/legendary to download a complimentary $4 Legendary Burger Meal certificate, an all-access pass to a lineup of sensational acts from Hard Rock's Legendary Burger menu.*
Since 1971, Hard Rock Cafes have created legendary experiences for guests and serve more than six million Legendary Burgers each year. All of Hard Rock's Legendary Burger selections feature a proprietary blend of grilled Certified Angus Beef® topped with mouthwatering sauces, cheeses and other unique flavors.
Hard Rock's Certified Angus Beef® Legendary Burger menu includes:
- Legendary 10-ounce Burger – Famous the world over, topped with seasoned bacon, two slices of cheddar cheese, a crisp-fried onion ring, lettuce, tomato and pickle
- S.O.B. Burger – Basted with spicy chipotle pepper puree, topped with Jack cheese. Served with Hard Rock guacamole and grilled onions
- Hickory BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger – Basted with Hard Rock's special hickory bar-b-que sauce and smothered with caramelized onions. Topped with crisp seasoned bacon and melted cheddar cheese
- The Big Cheese – Smothered with three slices of cheese chosen by the guest
- Red, White & Blue Burger – Laced and grilled with Hard Rock's spicy buffalo sauce and Cajun seasoning, topped with crumbled blue cheese and a crisp fried onion ring
- Mushroom & Swiss Burger – Smothered with sweet caramelized onions and sautéed mushrooms, topped with two slices of Swiss cheese
- Veggie Leggie – Topped with a grilled Portobello mushroom, zucchini, yellow squash, roasted red pepper on a toasted bun with lemon mayo, lettuce, tomato and grilled sweet onions
- California Burger – Toasted bun brushed with ranch dressing, fresh cucumber slices, lettuce, tomato, fresh-made Hard Rock guacamole and topped with monterey jack cheese
- Turkey Burger – Served on a toasted bun with jerk mayo, lettuce, tomato, red onion rings topped with pepper jack cheese, avocado slices and crisp alfalfa sprouts
- Local Legendary – Savor your Legendary Burger with some authentically mouth-watering local flavor
*One certificate can be requested per person and per mailing address. Certificates limited to the first 400,000 requests. Certificates are for one time use and duplicated or altered certificates will not be accepted. Must be surrendered during ordering and verifying ID may be requested. Certificate valid December 5, 2011 through December 21, 2011 at all company owned U.S. Hard Rock Cafe locations except Tampa. Tax and gratuity excluded. Not valid with any other offers or discounts. Certificates cannot be resold or traded and have no cash value.
About Hard Rock International
With a total of 172 venues in 52 countries, including 136 cafes and 15 Hotels/Casinos, Hard Rock International is one of the world's most globally recognized brands. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise, Hard Rock Live performance venues and an award-winning website. In addition to the two flagship Seminole Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos in Tampa and Hollywood, Fla., Hard Rock Hotels/Casinos are located in Las Vegas, Biloxi, Orlando, Chicago, San Diego, Pattaya, Bali, Macau, Penang, Singapore and Punta Cana. Additional hotel and casino projects have been announced including Panama Megapolis, scheduled to open in 2011; Cancun and Vallarta scheduled to open in 2012; and Riviera Maya, Hungary, Dubai and Abu Dhabi, scheduled to open in 2013. Hard Rock International is owned by Seminole Hard Rock Entertainment, Inc. For further details on Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos, visit www.hardrockhotels.com. For more information on Hard Rock International, visit www.hardrock.com.
SOURCE Hard Rock International
More by this Source
Hard Rock International Announces Plans For A Beachfront Hotel In Daytona Beach
May 03, 2013, 10:00 ET
Hard Rock International Enters Into Agreement With New Meadowlands Racetrack
Apr 24, 2013, 11:23 ET
London's The Carnabys Win Hard Rock Rising Global Battle of the Bands Competition
May 08, 2013, 03:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.