RESTON, Va., June 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- hCentive, the leader in health insurance exchange solutions, announced a major update to its WebInsure Benefits marketplace, a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform. The new features and several enhancements are designed to provide brokers and agents a comprehensive digital solution to serve employer groups from "quote to close". Employers and employees use the same platform to access, enroll and administer a wide range of health, financial, ancillary/voluntary and other benefits. The WebInsure Benefits platform is already in use by clients in multiple state markets.
- WebInsure Benefits, launched in late 2014, is a benefits marketplace for brokers and agents. hCentive continues to expand the range of benefits products available on its benefits platform from national and regional carriers across Health (Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness); Financial (Flexible Spending Accounts; Health Savings Accounts; Employee Loans); Voluntary (Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance; Identity Protection) and more.
- The platform allows brokers and agents to manage their book-of-business with client management, dashboards and analytical tools; brand their own exchange to market to clients; create custom plans and rates backed by compliance and validation tools to accelerate time to market; create best-fit and best-rate proposals for employers.
- For employers, the marketplace provides tools to select benefits from a wider array of carrier and product choices to fit with their business and budget; configure contribution strategies for each product; simplify administration of enrollments and status changes.
- Built-in decision-support tools and calculators aid employees in smarter health and financial choices.
- WebInsure Benefits supports direct enrollment for consumers in states that use HealthCare.gov for on-exchange plans offered under the Affordable Care Act, so brokers can use the same platform for both employer group and individual enrollments.
Derrick Cobey, Chief Product Officer, hCentive, Inc.
"We continue to build on our commitment to make WebInsure Benefits a one-stop shop for brokers and agents to efficiently serve employers for all their benefits needs. The upgrades we have made provide employers more control and options over benefits strategies while offering employers and employees more choice of health insurance and benefits products with smarter tools to select and manage those benefits."
At hCentive, our mission is to empower everyone to gain access to health benefits. We are a leader in public and private exchange solutions that simplify the distribution and management of health insurance and ancillary benefits. Our WebInsure™ solutions fully support government agencies, insurance carriers, and brokers as they engage consumers and businesses and offer transparent access to benefits choices. Our innovative technologies deliver an integrated online benefits shopping and enrollment experience that is convenient and available anytime and anywhere.
For more information, visit www.hcentive.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hcentive-releases-new-version-of-its-webinsure-benefits-marketplace-300285399.html