SAN FRANCISCO, Sept.14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Ten digital health companies will demo their products for the first time during Health 2.0's annual Launch! competition is on the last day of the 10th Annual Fall Conference, Wednesday, Sept 28th. Previous Launch! winners have included Castlight Health, Basis, and OM*Signal and MedWand. This year's finalists include:
- CareConnetor's platform gives patients personalized health information while allowing providers to have a rounding tool and giving healthcare systems a dashboard to track metrics.
- gripAble developed an innovative mobile technology that bridges the gap between functional therapy and objective measurement of upper-limb function.
- Cricket Health works with payor and provider customers to slow the progression of chronic kidney disease (CKD), manage the transition from CKD to End Stage Renal Disease, and improve ESRD care.
- Qidza is a population health mobile platform that enables parents to work with their physicians to track their children's developmental milestones.
- Docent Health guides health systems to embrace a consumer-centric approach to healthcare by curating patient experiences.
- Albeado builds healthcare prediction and optimization solutions based on a proprietary data science platform which combines clinical AI and Graph-Based Machine Learning.
- Siren Care developed temperature-sensing smart socks which provide health data on foot ulcers, hot spots, and more to prevent future injuries.
- MDwithME offers inclusive integrated soft and hardware components enabling full remote physical exam with an option of instant and delayed physician's consult with quality of testing equal or exceeding the current state of the art equipment.
- DayTwo provides solutions that maintain health and prevent disease utilizing our microbiome platform, starting with personalized nutrition based on gut bacteria, aiming to normalize blood sugar levels and cultivate a healthy gut microbiome.
- Regeneration Health is a health ecosystem powered by artificial intelligence that collects and monitors health in real time and curates free personalized health info and recommendations based on integrative medicine.
Kicking off Health 2.0's 10th Annual Fall Conference on Monday, September 26th, Traction will feature companies ready to raise a Series A round of $2-$15M, in two tracks; Consumer Facing and Professional Facing technologies. Our group of expert mentors will be working with the ten finalists to improve their pitches in the time between today and the event. Judges will then decide on-site which company has the greatest potential to grow and secure funding in the next year. Get your "Conference Admission + Traction" ticket today to see ten of the most promising startups compete for funding in front of leading venture capitalists including New Atlantic Ventures, Lemhi Ventures, and many more.
This Year's Finalists Include:
- Biome's suite of applications are algorithmically based tools that focus on the clinical and financial drivers with the greatest impact on outcomes to help clinicians make the best decisions.
- HeartGenetics has created the HEARTDECODE® reporting system, allowing genetic tests providers to perform comprehensive, simpler reports, supporting accurate diagnosis, prognosis, risk stratification and drug prescription.
- Kermit's cloud based analytics platform digitizes vendor bill sheets, identifies trends and root issues, and unlocks savings opportunities to control PPI (physician preference items) Spend for hospitals.
- Moving Analytics helps cardiac centers improve the utilization of their Cardiac Rehab, remote heart failure and COPD programs by augmenting it with a home-based program delivered through patient's' mobile devices.
- Stroll Inc. provides a tablet-based tool for PCPs to share the information about upcoming treatment options, such as location, negotiated rates and actual cost based on individual deductible status and home location in real time.
- Advanced Telesensors has created a non-contact cardiac and respiration sensor with motion and noise tolerance that can monitor vital signs from over 3 Meters away.
- Copilots In Care's web application guides patients and their families through their end-of-life care process, helping them reflect on their medical goals through questions and educational materials, sharing the patients' responses with their provider, and followed with in-person support facilitating discussion.
- Inteliclinic's "Neuroon," a revolutionary wearable mask, uses Bright Light Therapy to help people sleep better and fight circadian rhythm disorders such as jet lag and insomnia.
- UnaliWear's Kanega watch uses a speech based interface to provide discreet support for falls, medication reminders, and "guide-me-home" assistance, eliminating the need for ugly and hard to use screens.
- VaGenie has created a device and coaching system for Kegel fitness and tracking that uses biofeedback to help strengthen the pelvic floor, strengthen the core, restore feminine control, and build confidence.
More for information about Launch!, Traction, and the 10th Annual Fall Conference, go to
About The Health 2.0 Fall Conference
Over 2,000 professionals, innovators, venture capitalists, and thought-leaders attend the Health 2.0's Annual Fall Conference in Santa Clara, CA, the leading conference for new health technologies. With over 200 live product demos, over 100 thought leaders and 10 new company launches, Health 2.0 annually convenes the leading conference linking health care with new digital technologies.
About Health 2.0
Health 2.0 is the premiere showcase and catalyst for the advancement of new health technologies. Through a global series of conferences, thought leadership roundtables, developer competitions, pilot programs, and leading market intelligence, Health 2.0 drives the innovation and collaboration necessary to transform health and health care.
Contact: Deepa Mistry | email@example.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/health-20-announces-10th-annual-fall-conference-launch-and-traction-finalists-the-must-see-digital-health-startups-of-2016-300327709.html
SOURCE Health 2.0