NEW YORK, Dec. 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The healthcare analytics market is categorized on the basis of type, component, delivery model, application, end user, and region. Factors such as the rising pressure to curb healthcare costs, big data in healthcare, technological advancements, growing awareness about benefits of analytics, and increase in venture capital investments are driving market growth. On the other hand, the operational gap between payers and providers, lack of skilled personnel, and high cost of analytics solutions may restrict market growth in the forecast period.
In the U.S., several initiatives have been taken to reduce the healthcare costs and improve patient care, such as the Meaningful Use incentives, U.S. federal government regulations (such as the ICD-10 coding standards, HIPAA, and PPACA). The need for hospitals to comply with federal healthcare mandates encourages them to use data analytics for decision-making, improving the quality of care, and preventing avoidable costs. The U.S.'s prominence in healthcare analytics is also boosting the growth of the North American market.
Apart from the comprehensive geographical analysis, product analysis, and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise basic views on key players and their product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted. The abovementioned market research data, current market sizes, and forecast of future trends will help key players and new entrants make informed decisions regarding product offerings, geographical focus, and change in strategic approach; R&D investments; and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of top players in the healthcare analytics market. The report analyzes the healthcare analytics market by type, application, component, delivery mode, end user, and region
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the healthcare analytics market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, geographical and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in healthcare analytics market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for healthcare analytics across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the healthcare analytics market
Read the full report:
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001