PHILADELPHIA, Aug. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The management and protection of sensitive healthcare information -- the failure of which has been a major concern for individuals and the $2.9 trillion healthcare industry -- will be the topic of a one-day security and legal compliance seminar in Philadelphia on Oct. 22, 2015, announced Tom Hagy, managing director of HB Litigation Conferences, co-producer of the event.
- HIPAA, privacy and breach notification rules
- HHS Office of Civil Rights activities
- Health information technology security
- Law enforcement activities
- Big data and population health
- Mobile health app development
HB is presenting the program in association with Ben Goodman, CEO of 4A Security & Compliance, and in collaboration with:
- Duane Morris LLP
- LeBow College of Business, Corporate & Executive Education, Drexel University
- Drexel University Cybersecurity Institute
In addition to Ben Goodman of 4A Security, the faculty and agenda were produced under the guidance of Lisa W. Clark, Esq. Clark is a partner with Duane Morris LLP. She is an experienced healthcare law attorney who established and leads the firm's health technology practice group.
- Pamela E. Clarke, Dir. Member Services & Policy, HealthShare Exchange of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Patricia Q. Connolly, Executive Director, Drexel University LeBow College of Business, Corporate & Executive Education
- Dr. Tama Copeman, Founder & CEO, Alcyone*7
- J. Mark Eggleston, Vice President, CISO & Privacy Officer, Health Partners Plans
- Josh Ladeau, Practice Lead – Privacy & Network Security, Allied World Assurance Co.
- Colin Morgan, Global Information Security Manager & Information Security Officer, Johnson & Johnson
- Somesh Nigam, PhD, Senior Vice President Informatics Officer, Independence Blue Cross
- Jay Orler, Vice President, Infrastructure & Security, Lightbeam Health Solutions
- Ben Stone, Supervisory Special Agent, Cyber 2, Federal Bureau of Investigation
HB is an independent, provider of continuing legal education. 4A Security is a data security and compliance firm. The LeBow College of Business is among the nation's elite business schools. Drexel Cybersecurity Institute educates students to be "well prepared as the next cadre of cyber professionals." DuaneMorris is a global law firm with more than 700 attorneys.
For more information about the event, including registration information, please visit the HB's LitigationConferences.com site at http://bit.ly/HealthcareDataCon16, or contact Brownie Bokelman at (484) 324-2755 x212. You also may write to Info@LitigationConferences.com.
(484) 324-2755 x207
SOURCE HB Litigation Conferences