Hearts On Fire Celebrates Global Retail Channel at HOFU 2013 Highlights Include Best-In-Class Courses and Speakers, Retailer of the Year Winners, and Surprise Musical Guest, Jewel
BOSTON, Nov. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hearts On Fire®, The World's Most Perfectly Cut Diamond®, today announced that its motivational and educational seminar, Hearts On Fire University (HOFU), occurred last week in Las Vegas, NV at the Bellagio Resort. The event welcomed more than 650 Hearts On Fire retailers from around the world for a three-day experience that included world-class speakers such as Erik Wahl (Graffiti artist, UNTHINK founder), Jeffrey Gitomer (New York Times Bestselling author), Susanne Conrad (Lululemon Athletica) and Scott Galloway (L2 Think Tank, Professor at NYU Stern School); as well as a surprise musical performance by Grammy nominee Jewel.
HOFU has been a staple in the Hearts On Fire retail channel for 15 years, but 2013 brought a revamped experience with an especially strong focus on digital innovation – including all content and networking tools provided on mini iPads for each attendee. Extensive education on best-in-class digital marketing was a highlight for retail owners, in addition to an expanded course schedule with hands-on workshops taught by outside experts in fields including business, sales, personal development and much more.
"Consumer shopping habits have changed dramatically in the past few years, and our goal was to refocus and reinvigorate the HOFU experience to reflect and embrace those changes," said Gilly Strauss, Executive Vice President of Global Sales, Hearts On Fire. "This year, we were able to integrate powerful changes to the program and provide educational and motivational tools that will impact our retail family immediately...and, most importantly, during the upcoming holiday season."
Additionally, during HOFU, Hearts On Fire recognized its 2013 Sales Associate Champions, celebrated the induction of five retailers into its Hall of Fame, and named its 2013 Retailer of the Year - Bernie Robbins Jewelers of New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Full details are below:
- Global Retailer of the Year: Bernie Robbins Jewelers, NJ and PA
- Midwestern Retailer of the Year: Wimmer's Diamonds, Fargo, ND
- Northeastern Retailer of the Year: Bernie Robbins Jewelers, NJ and PA
- Southern Retailer of the Year: Thomas Markle Jewelers, Houston, TX
- Western Retailer of the Year: Simmons Fine Jewelry, Meridian, ID
- International Retailer of the Year: Majesty Jewelers, St. Maarten
- Rookie of the Year: Beaverbrooks, United Kingdom and Ireland
- Hall of Fame Inductees: Greenberg's Jewelers (Iowa); Hurts' Berwyn Jewelers (Illinois); Michal C. Fina (New York); The Wedding Ring Shop (Hawaii); and, Walters and Hogsett Fine Jewelers (Colorado)
The Top Sales Associates that earned best-in-class Champion Status among five categories were:
- Frank Krause, Lucido Fine Jewelry
- Shawn Rummel, Meyers Jewelry
- Mukesh (Max) Kumar, Noble Jewelers
- Hae Yon Domingo, The Wedding Ring Shop
- Shelley Fitzgerald, Smales Jewellers
About Hearts On Fire
The Hearts On Fire Company (HOF), is successfully building the pre-eminent consumer brand in the fine diamond jewelry business. Founded in 1996, Hearts On Fire has established a new industry standard for diamond cutting perfection, enabling the Company to become the world's fastest growing diamond brand. The Company continues to redefine the industry through its extraordinary diamonds, sophisticated marketing and training programs and unique retail relationships. Hearts On Fire, The World's Most Perfectly Cut Diamond®, is sold in 650 retailers spanning 34 countries, 13 HOF stores globally, heartsonfire.com and authorized HOF retailer websites. For more information, please visit http://www.heartsonfire.com.
SOURCE Hearts On Fire