Key areas of insight include:
- Key influences on the market including technological developments of boilers and other heating systems, increased cost of boiler replacement, legislation and environmental issues, the weather.
- The wide range of heating products including renewable technologies and other new technological developments are expanding the range of spares required.
- Changes in types of heating systems, such as the increasing use of combination boilers, impacting on demand for spares.
- National merchants continuing dominance of the heating spares supply chain. However, competition from internet sales is growing and some regional and local merchants have experienced higher sales growth in recent years.
Key areas of coverage in the report include:
HEATING SPARES MARKET
- Overall market size, trends and forecasts – value of the market size and forecasts from 2016 to 2020.
- Key products and suppliers – boiler manufacturers, supplier profiles and market shares.
- Imports and exports of 'parts of boilers' 2011-2015.
- Legislation and environmental concerns – Building Regulations, Energy Company Obligation, and smart meters.
- Renewable energy technologies - ground source and air source heat pumps, solar thermal, and biomass.
- Trends for the future and key influencing factors.
DISTRIBUTION AND SUPPLY CHAIN
- Distribution supply chain structure illustrating the major channels in the heating spares sector.
- Assessment of the changing nature of the supply chain.
- Market mix by channel – builders and plumbers merchants, DIY multiples, heating specialists, electrical wholesalers, Internet e-tailers and others including the boiler manufacturers.
- Key companies within the relevant channels, shares, strengths and characteristics etc.
- Market shares of the national builders and plumbers merchants in the heating spares sector.
KEY PRODUCT GROUPS IN THE UK HEATING MARKET
- Domestic heating market product mix including ownership levels, product mix and product trends, major suppliers and market shares.
- Circulator pump market development and market size, product mix by type of circulator – stand-alone, boiler-integrated, key product trends – high efficiency circulators, move towards boiler-integrated etc.
- Supplier market shares, key companies, strengths and characteristics etc.
- Electrical heating products (central heating products, space heating and water heating) including product mix and product trends, major suppliers, market strengths and key characteristics, in addition to comments on distribution channels.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3844908/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/heating-spares-market-report---uk-2016-2020-analysis-300381512.html