Heilind Now Stocking Molex Metric Ring Terminals
WILMINGTON, Mass., July 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Heilind Electronics, the largest distributor of interconnect products in North America, is now stocking Metric Ring Terminals from Molex Incorporated. The high-quality, seamless-barrel metric ring terminals allow for optimum fit and superior electrical performance when terminating connections to metric screws or threaded posts and are widely used in solderless wiring applications. The terminals provide optimum electrical performance for metric terminations using studs up to 10mm in diameter and wire size up to 6mm2.
Features and benefits include:
- Terminals designed with metric ring sizes, enabling universal use with metric-size studs/screws up to 10mm in diameter and wire sizes up to 6mm2.
- VersaKrimp™ style un-insulated rings feature a brazed seam on the crimp barrel, creating a seamless barrel that eliminates the need for proper orientation of the barrel during crimping; permits 360 degrees of rotation in the crimp jaws for faster and more reliable crimping.
- Avikrimp™ style rings are pre-insulated with Nylon on the barrel, preventing arcing between adjacent terminals on a barrier strip when the barrels are exposed beyond the edge of the strip.
- Avikrimp™ barrel has tin-plated brass ferrule, which provides double-crimp — conductor and insulation crimp (strain relief) for optimum vibration resistance — and meets or exceeds TUV, VDE, IEC and DIN requirements.
- Terminals are constructed of high-quality, oxygen-free copper with tin plating, protecting from oxidation, which can result in high contact-resistance and failure, and provides a highly conductive and reliable crimp.
- Terminals available on Mylar tape on request, allowing for high-volume termination and cost-effective and efficient wire-harness production.
Visit Heilind's website for more information about Metric Ring Terminals.
About Heilind Electronics
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (www.heilind.com/www.heilindasia.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management and circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire and cable, wiring accessories, and insulation and identification products. Heilind has locations throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Singapore, Hong Kong and China. Follow Heilind on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Heilind and on Twitter at twitter.com/Heilind.
About Molex Incorporated
Providing more than connectors, Molex delivers complete interconnect solutions for a number of markets including: data communications, telecommunications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle, aerospace and defense, medical and lighting. Established in 1938, the company operates 41 manufacturing locations in 15 countries. The Molex website is www.molex.com. Follow Molex at www.twitter.com/molexconnectors, watch videos at www.youtube.com/molexconnectors, connect with Molex at www.facebook.com/molexconnectors and read the Molex blog at www.connector.com.
SOURCE Heilind Electronics
More by this Source
Heilind Now Franchised for Schaffner Group
Dec 05, 2013, 09:34 ET
Heilind Now Stocking the Pico-Lock™ Connector System from Molex
Nov 18, 2013, 09:49 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.