SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- HelloMD, a leading digital healthcare platform for medical marijuana patients, today announced the launch of their national Cannabis Physician Registry. The company is among the first to launch a service of this kind, connecting qualified physicians directly to those curious about how medical cannabis could benefit them.
"Millions of patients are entering the cannabis industry for the first time and aren't quite sure of what they need or how to find a trusted source, and doctors currently have no efficient way to reach these patients," said Dr. Perry Solomon, Chief Medical Officer, HelloMD. "This platform will allow a physician to directly engage with the rapidly growing medical marijuana community. In turn, patients can be confident that they are being directly connected to a physician that has been fully vetted and is knowledgeable about the benefits of medicinal cannabis."
For doctors, the HelloMD registry is free to join and benefits include the following:
- Be found. HelloMD.com is the fastest growing and largest community of medicinal cannabis patients. Listing on our registry places you on the map so that potential patients near you - can find you.
- Set your own rates, and get paid in cash. No need to engage with insurance companies about reimbursement.
- Manage your own schedule and see patients on your time.
- Our friendly customer service team does the hard work, lining up patients, leaving you to practice medicine.
- See patients in-person, or using the convenience of HelloMD's award-winning, secure, real-time video Telehealth platform.
- Get access to, and network with, other doctors and peer networks active in the health science of medical cannabis.
"If you are a doctor interested in the healing benefits of medical cannabis there are simply not many places for you to hang your shingle," said Mark Hadfield, CEO, HelloMD. "Not only can we help a doctor to be found, but if they choose to engage on our platform they have the potential to build their brand and become a prominent voice in this nascent industry."
The Cannabis Physician Registry directly complements HelloMD's recently launched Answers platform. Answers is a unique web-based service that allows cannabis users, or those considering using cannabis, to ask questions to the HelloMD expert community lead by doctors and physicians. The service covers all aspects of the cannabis industry, including legal, pharmaceutical, agricultural, business, recreational, events, and features weekly AMA's (Ask Me Anything), sponsored by reputable brands from around the industry.
HelloMD is the leading digital healthcare platform for medical cannabis patients. The service allows for easy, convenient online video access to physicians (daily, 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (PST)) for medical cannabis consultations, recommendations to qualifying patients, product advice and more. For more information about HelloMD, visit www.hellomd.com, or follow us on Facebook (@HelloMDcompany) and Twitter (@HelloMD_com).
Michael Litchfield / Jennifer Price
T: 415-793-6618 / 609-638-2558
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hellomd-announces-nationwide-marijuana-doctor-registry-300407853.html