Hemoglobin A1c Testing Market to Spike to $1.6 Billion by 2017
DUBLIN, June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n98g82/hemoglobin_a1c) has announced the addition of the "Hemoglobin A1c Testing Markets" report to their offering.
Hemoglobin A1c testing can be categorized into three main modalities: clinical laboratory HbA1c testing, point of care HbA1c testing and physician office laboratories (POL) HbA1c testing. The POC segment occupies nearly one third of the total hemoglobin A1c testing market and is one of the fastest growing areas, with a CAGR of 12.7% between 2012 and 2017. The U.S. hemoglobin A1c testing market is projected to grow to $518 million in 2017. Combined, the developed regions comprise greater than 75% of the total hemoglobin A1c testing market.
The "Hemoglobin A1c Testing Markets" report covers:
- Pre-Diabetes Syndrome
- Metabolic Syndrome
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Boronate Affinity Chromatography
- Enzymatic Assay
- Micro-Optical Detection Methods
- Diabetes Control and Complications Trial (DCCT)
- National Glycohemoglobin Standardization Program (NGSP)
- International Federation of Clinical Chemistry (IFCC)
- A1c Derived Average Glucose (ADAG)
Detailed charts with sales forecasts and marketshare data are included
The "Hemoglobin A1c Testing Markets" report examines companies manufacturing hemoglobin A1c testing equipment and supplies in the world.
Companies covered include:
- Abbott Laboratories
- A. Menarini Diagnostics
- Alere, Inc.
- ARKRAY USA, Inc.
- Axis-Shield Plc
- Bayer Healthcare Diagnostics
- Beckman Coulter, Inc
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- EKF Diagnostics
- Infopia Co., Ltd.
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (part of Johnson & Johnson)
- Quotient Diagnostics
- Randox Laboratories
- Roche Diagnostics
- Siemens AG
- Tosoh Bioscience, Inc.
- Trinity Biotech Plc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n98g82/hemoglobin_a1c
SOURCE Research and Markets