- A snapshot of the global Market and Phase III therapeutics scenario for Hepatitis B.
- A review of the marketed products under prescription for Hepatitis B, regulatory information and marketing status.
- Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
- Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
- Product profiles for marketed products for Hepatitis B with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
- Coverage of API Manufacturers for Hepatitis B drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.- Coverage of Regulatory filings in theUS, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Hepatitis B drugs.
- Coverage of Route of Synthesis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient associated with Hepatitis B drugs.
- Coverage of Hepatitis B Phase III pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action, Chemical details and research & development progress.
- Coverage of the United States Drug Master File (US DMF) available for Phase III Pipeline Drugs.- Key discontinued Marketed products.
- Global Sales Figure to 2018.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Hepatitis B key products to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities.
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under Phase III development for Hepatitis B.
- Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to Hepatitis B.
- API intelligence over marketed drugs forHepatitis Band gaining primary intelligence over active ingredients manufacturers across the globe.
- API intelligence over leading Phase III Pipeline drugs.
- Develop and designstrategies by identifying the API manufacturers for Phase III Pipeline products to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Understanding the scope of the Phase III Drugs with nil regulatory filings.
- Understanding the chemical route of synthesis of approved drugs for Hepatitis B.
- Uncovering opportunities in the rapidly growing US market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4351658/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hepatitis-b-global-api-manufacturers-marketed-and-phase-iii-drugs-landscape-2016-300367811.html