Herborium Group Inc. Announces Record Financial Results For 2012 Revenues up 23%; share value up 250%; debt down 23%
FORT LEE, N.J., Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Herborium Group, Inc., (OTC Pink: HBRM) www.herborium.com, a Botanical Therapeutics® Company is happy to provide an end of the year report on Company's yearly results.
1. Market Activities:
- Average price of HBRM share at the end of fiscal year (November 2012) increased 250% in comparison to November 2011.
- November 2012 In comparison to November 2011, HBRM daily trading volume has increased over 220% (from over 1.3 million shares a day to average of almost 5 million shares daily with some months increased as high as 880%).
2. Sales and Margins:
- Herborium sales of AcnEase®, a proprietary Botanical Therapeutic® for Acne with up to 96% of success rate, increased over 23% for nine months of 2012, as reported. Considering 42% increase in sales on Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2012 in comparison to the same date for 2011, the end of the year sales results is expected to be even higher.
- Gross Profit Margin for AcnEase for nine months of 2012 increased by 16.5% in comparison to 2011 (from 54.5% to 63.5%), as reported. Further increase in Profit Margin is expected in the fourth quarter of 2012.
- In comparison to 2011, for the first nine months of 2012 Herborium has decreased its long term debt by 23% ($360K), as reported. Additional debt reduction was achieved in fourth quarter of 2012 and will be reported in details in an Annual Report.
- In 2011 Herborium had only one product on the market (AcnEase). Presently it HBRM is represented in the market place by two high potential products: AcnEase and Kamasutra™, with three additional products: Lasting Energy® ( no caffeine, no-sugar no amino-acids-energy health drink), unique Lasting Pleasure® for Women, and Lasting Power® for Men, ready for deployment in the beginning on 2013, and we are presently finalizing various distribution agreements for those products.
- In 2012 Herborium diversified it's market presence with an introduction of Kamasutra™ (the first herbaceutical science endorsed adult alcoholic beverage) that took the sector by storm selling three containers in less than two months; it is already established in New Jersey and New York. Further national expansion is expected in 2013.
- Herborium' AcnEase Facebook Media Reach for the end of 2011 was around 5,000. Today it is over 55,000.
- New, state of the art www.acnease.com and upgraded www.herborium.com as well as pre-launch www.herboriumsh.com and www.lastingenergy.com has been deployed in 2012.
- Multiple brand building events have taken place in 2012 including USA Today Editorial, National Radio and TV spots and interviews, NAIB presentation and National Publicity Summit in NYC; www.acne.org and www.Examiner.com reviews and others.
"We are truly proud of our Team for achievements of 2012 and will continue our march towards profitability, strong market presence and increasing investor's value in 2013," stated Dr. Agnes P. Olszewski, Herborium's CEO and Chairwoman.
About Herborium Group, Inc.
Herborium Group, Inc., a Botanical Therapeutics® company, focuses on developing, licensing, and marketing proprietary, botanical based medicinal products to consumers and healthcare professionals. The Company uses clinical validation to establish and maintain a differential advantage. The company sells its products in the US and Europe. For more information on the company and its products, please visit www.herborium.com, www.acnease.com and www.herboriumsh.com.
One of our most important responsibilities is to communicate with shareholders in an open and direct manner. Comments are based on current management expectations, and are considered "forward-looking statements," generally preceded by words such as "plans," "expects," "believes," "anticipates," or "intends." We cannot promise future returns. Our statements reflect our best judgment at the time, and we disclaim any obligation to update or alter forward-looking statements as the result of new information or future events. The Company urges investors to review the risks and uncertainties contained within its filings with the OTC Markets and/or Securities and Exchange Commission.
For more information please inquire: Investorsrelations@herborium.com
SOURCE Herborium Group, Inc.