LONDON, Jan. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hertz Corporation (NYSE: HTZ), is celebrating the 10th anniversary of its partner Flying Blue by offering 10 Flying Blue members renting with Hertz the possibility of winning a total of 1.9 million Flying Blue Miles. One lucky winner will become a Miles millionaire, while the other nine customers will receive 100,000 Miles each. Miles prizes are available for Flying Blue members booking and collecting their Hertz car rental at any location in the world, before the 29th February, 2016.
In order to enter the prize draw, all Hertz corporate and leisure customers must enter their Flying Blue membership number when booking online or at the counter. Other terms and conditions apply.*
"We launched this prize draw to celebrate the successful first decade of our valued partner Flying Blue with its members who are also our customers. The huge amount of Flying Blue Miles that the winners will receive translates into dozens of journeys and great memories. We are sure that Flying Blue's loyal members renting with Hertz will welcome this opportunity of winning the perfect gift to kick-start 2016," said Michel Taride, Group President, Hertz International.
One million Flying Blue Miles are enough for the lucky winner to enjoy more than ten long haul return trips or around fifty short haul return flights. Those customers winning one of the nine 100,000 Flying Blue Miles prizes will be able to redeem them for approximately five short haul return flights or a combination of flights including one long haul.
Flying Blue members earn up to 800 miles and exclusive discounts when renting their car from Hertz worldwide. Flying Blue is the loyalty programme of several leading airlines around the world including Air France, KLM, Air Europa, Kenya Airways, Tarom and Aircalin.
More information about the prize draw is available from here.
* Main terms and conditions of the prize draw (full details available online):
- To enter the prize draw customers must: - make their car rental reservation between 23rd November 2015 and 29 February 2016; - the rental must be booked and collected by 29 February 2016.
- 10 winners will be chosen by random draw on 07 March 2016.
- Each winner will be notified on 08 March 2016. If a winner does not confirm the rental agreement number in the week of contact, or if there is insufficient information supplied in the booking to make contact with the winner, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Hertz will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Hertz standard terms and conditions, including any age restrictions, applicable to rentals are also binding. Hertz reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
ABOUT HERTZ GLOBAL Hertz Global operates the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly car rental brands in more than 10,000 corporate and licensee locations throughout approximately 150 countries in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and New Zealand. Hertz Global is the largest worldwide airport general use car rental company with more than 1,600 airport locations in the U.S. and more than 1,400 airport locations internationally. Product and service initiatives such as Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, NeverLost®, Carfirmations, Mobile Wi-Fi and unique vehicles offered through the Adrenaline, Dream, Green and Prestige Collections set Hertz Global apart from the competition. Additionally, Hertz Global owns the vehicle leasing and fleet management leader Donlen Corporation, operates the Hertz 24/7 hourly car rental business in international markets and sells vehicles through its Rent2Buy program. The Company also owns Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation ("HERC"), one of the largest equipment rental businesses with more than 350 locations worldwide offering a diverse line of equipment and tools for rent and sale. HERC primarily serves the construction, industrial, oil, gas, entertainment and government sectors. For more information about Hertz Global, visit: www.hertz.com.
Media Contact: Hertz Media Relations Telephone: (844) 845-2180 (toll free from the U.S.) and (+1) 239-301-6300 Email: email@example.com
SOURCE The Hertz Corporation