PARK RIDGE, N.J., Aug. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hertz Corporation (NYSE: HTZ), the world's largest general use car rental brand, has announced the return of the Hertz Global Sale this September. The popular sale offers discounts of up to 33 percent on international car rental in 100 countries on all bookings made from September 3rd to 30th for vehicles picked up by the end of the year. The special rates for this third annual sale are available by quoting the CDP number 763130 when booking online at www.hertz.com or by telephone.
Hertz has a wide variety of vehicles available for the Global Sale. As part of the promotion, many locations are also offering discounts on the famous Hertz Collections of sporty, luxurious, family and environmentally friendly vehicles reservable by make and model. The Hertz Collections participating in the sale in the US include: Green Traveller and Prestige, while the European Hertz Collections include: Green, Family, Fun and Prestige.
A complete list of destinations, car groups and related discounts in the Global Sale, are available on www.hertz.com. The discounts received on international car rentals in participating countries in Europe and the Middle East are up to 33 percent depending on the location, and the discount received for international car rentals in participating countries in the Americas and Asia Pacific is 20 percent. All discounts are subject to availability. Discounts on domestic rentals are only available to customers in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Terms and conditions
- Offer applies to online and phone reservations made during September 3rd to 30th, 2012 quoting CDP: 763130. Qualifying rentals must start on any date from September 3, 2012 to December 31, 2012 inclusive.
- Offer is valid at participating locations worldwide, subject to availability.
- Blackout periods may apply.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, offers or promotions.
- Discount applies to all mandatory rental costs excluding taxes, fees, surcharges and optional extras such as child seats, additional drivers and fuel which are charged at normal rates.
- Offer subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time. All car rentals are subject to Hertz terms and conditions.
- The Hertz Global Sale offer varies across channels and websites including those provided by Hertz or jointly with any other organizations, Hertz affiliates or business partners.
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other coupon, promotion, discount or offer provided by Hertz, or jointly with any other organization or Hertz affiliate or business partner.
About Hertz Hertz, the largest worldwide airport general use car rental brand, operates from approximately 8,650 corporate and licensee locations in approximately 150 countries. Hertz is the number one airport car rental brand in the U.S. and at 119 major airports in Europe. Hertz was voted the Best Overall Car Rental Company in Zagat's 2012/13 U.S. Car Rental Survey, earning top honors in 14 additional categories, and the Company swept the global awards for Best Rewards Program and Best Overall Benefits from FlyerTalk.com.
Product and service initiatives such as Hertz Gold Choice, NeverLost®, and unique cars and SUVs offered through the Company's Adrenaline, Prestige and Green Traveler Collections, also set Hertz apart from the competition. Additionally, Hertz owns the vehicle leasing and fleet management leader Donlen Corporation and operates the Hertz On Demand car sharing business. The Company also owns a leading North American equipment rental business, Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation, which includes Hertz Entertainment Services. To make car rental reservations or for more information, customers can call Hertz toll-free at 1-800-654-3131. Information and reservations are also available on the web at www.hertz.com.
CONTACT (U.S.): Paula Rivera (201) 307-2824 email@example.com
CONTACT (International): Zoe White +44 1895 553 887 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Hertz Corporation