Hertz Global Sale Offers Up To 33 Percent Discount For Car Rental Customers can enjoy generous savings on car rental in 100 countries across six continents in Hertz's third annual global sale
LONDON, Aug. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hertz Corporation (NYSE: HTZ), the world's largest general use car rental brand, has announced the return of the Hertz Global Sale this September. The popular sale offers discounts of up to 33 percent on international car rental in 100 countries on all bookings made from September 3rd to 30th for vehicles picked up by the end of the year. The special rates for this third annual sale are available by quoting the CDP number 763130 when booking online at www.hertz.com or by telephone.
Hertz has a wide variety of vehicles available for the Global Sale. As part of the promotion, many locations are also offering discounts on the famous Hertz Collections of sporty, luxurious, family and environmentally friendly vehicles reservable by make and model. The Hertz Collections participating in the sale in Europe include: Green, Family, Fun and Prestige, while those in the US include: Green Traveller and Prestige.
A complete list of destinations, car groups and related discounts in the Global Sale, are available on www.hertz.com. The discounts received on international car rentals in participating countries in Europe and the Middle East are up to 33 percent depending on the location, and the discount received for international car rentals in participating countries in the Americas and Asia Pacific is 20 percent. All discounts are subject to availability. Discounts on domestic rentals are only available to customers in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
For further information or image requests please contact one of the team below.
Terms and conditions
- Offer applies to online and phone reservations made during September 3rd to 30th, 2012 quoting CDP: 763130. Qualifying rentals must start on any date from September 3, 2012 to December 31, 2012 inclusive
- Offer is valid at participating locations worldwide, subject to availability
- Blackout periods may apply
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, offers or promotions
- Discount applies to all mandatory rental costs excluding taxes, fees, surcharges and optional extras such as child seats, additional drivers and fuel which are charged at normal rates
- Offer subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time. All car rentals are subject to Hertz terms and conditions
- The Hertz Global Sale offer varies across channels and websites including those provided by Hertz or jointly with any other organisations, Hertz affiliates or business partners
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other coupon, promotion, discount or offer provided by Hertz, or jointly with any other organisation or Hertz affiliate or business partner
Hertz is the world's largest general use car rental company, operating from over 8,650 corporate locations in 150 countries worldwide. Hertz is in its 93rd year of delivering quality car rental solutions to leisure and corporate customers. Product and service innovations such as Hertz #1 Club Gold, Worldwide Online Check-in, specially designed NeverLost® satellite navigation systems, and unique cars offered through the company's Prestige, Family, Fun/Adrenaline and Green Collections, set Hertz apart from the competition. For more information please go to www.hertz.com
SOURCE Hertz Corporation