LONDON, Sept. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hertz Corporation (NYSE: HTZ), the world's leading general use car rental brand, has announced the return of the Hertz Global Sale, giving customers up to 33% discount on bookings in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Available on bookings made up until 15th September 2013, the savings are applicable on cars reserved and collected between now and 31st March 2014, excluding short term, blackout periods. Savings will be applied when booking online at www.hertz.co.uk or by phone, quoting the code 'CDP 778700'.
Offered at participating locations across a wide range of vehicles from economical city cars to family hatchbacks and people carriers, many locations are also providing discounts on Hertz's popular Prestige, Fun, Family and Green Collections.
Customers can also benefit from Hertz's Make and Model Guarantee when renting from the Hertz Collections – meaning they can pick exactly the car they want to drive when booking – while also qualifying for loyalty points and reward days through Hertz Gold Plus Rewards.
Hertz discounted car rental is available at participating locations through Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Africa, while discounted Hertz van rental is also offered in the UK and Italy. A complete list of destinations, car groups and related discounts in the sale is available on www.hertz.co.uk.
The discounts received on international car rentals across participating countries in Europe and the Middle East are up to 33 percent depending on the location, and the discount received for international car rentals in participating countries in the Americas and Asia Pacific is 20 percent. All discounts are subject to availability and terms and conditions.
The 2013 Global Sale, which has run annually since 2010, launches with an advertising campaign highlighting the fun of travelling, with the 'Big Fun - Little Prices' strapline. For more information, bookings and full terms and conditions, visit www.hertz.co.uk.
- ENDS -
Hertz Press Contact: Nicola Hanley Ketchum T: +44 (0) 207 611 3597 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors: Terms and conditions
- Discount applies to all mandatory rental costs excluding taxes, fees, surcharges and optional extras such as child seats, additional drivers and fuel, which are charged at normal rates
- Offer applies to online and phone reservations made up until 15th September 2013 quoting CDP: 778700. Qualifying rentals must start on any date up until 31st March 2014
- Offer is valid at participating locations worldwide, subject to availability
- Discounts, car groups and rental lengths will vary with country
- Blackout periods may apply (Christmas and other key blackouts)
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, offers or promotions provided by Hertz, or jointly with any other organization or Hertz affiliate or business partner
- Offer subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time. All car rentals are subject to Hertz terms and conditions
- The Hertz Global Sale offer varies across channels and websites including those provided by Hertz or jointly with any other organizations, Hertz affiliates or business partners
- This offer applies to the Hertz brand only
About Hertz The Hertz Corporation (www.hertz.com) operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar and Thrifty brands from approximately 10,400 corporate, licensee and franchisee locations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and New Zealand. Hertz is the largest worldwide airport general use car rental brand, operating from approximately 8,800 corporate and licensee locations in 150 countries. Hertz is the number one airport car rental brand in the U.S. and at 111 major airports in Europe. Dollar and Thrifty have approximately 1,580 corporate and franchisee locations in 80 countries.
Hertz is in its 95th year of delivering quality car rental solutions to leisure and corporate customers. Product and service innovations such as Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, specially designed NeverLost® satellite navigation systems, and unique cars offered through the company's Prestige, Dream, Family, Fun and Green Collections, set Hertz apart from the competition.
SOURCE The Hertz Corporation