Hertz Global Sale Spins Down Prices With Up To 33% Off Car Hire Worldwide
LONDON, Dec. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Hertz rings in the New Year with generous vehicle hire savings in more than 100 countries for travel from January 2, 2014 until June 30, 2014
- The winter promotion runs from December 24, 2013 to January 26, 2014
The Hertz Corporation (NYSE: HTZ), the world's leading general use car rental brand, has launched the Hertz Global Sale winter edition to provide customers with generous savings on vehicle hire in over 100 countries for rentals starting any time from January 2, 2014 to June 30, 2014.
For bookings made between December 24, 2013 until January 26, 2014, customers will enjoy discounts up to 33% for qualifying domestic or outbound rentals in Europe and the Middle East, up to 20% for Asia and 15% in South America. In addition, the sale offers 15% savings on qualified outbound rentals to North America. The rentals made through the sale will also qualify for loyalty points and reward days through the Hertz Gold Plus Rewards program.
The Hertz Global Sale is available at participating locations throughout Europe, North and South America, Asia and Africa, while discounted Hertz van rental is also offered in the UK and Italy. Savings will be applied by quoting the customer discount promotion (CDP) code "783530" when booking online at www.hertz.com or by calling Hertz.
The Hertz Global Sale includes rentals on a wide range of vehicles from economical city cars to family hatchbacks, luxury vehicles and people carriers. Many locations are also providing discounts on Hertz's popular Prestige, Fun, Family and Green Collections. Customers renting from the Hertz Collections can also benefit from Hertz's Make and Model Guarantee that they will drive away in the exact car they chose when booking.
All discounts are subject to availability and terms and conditions and may exclude short term, blackout periods. A complete list of destinations, car groups and related discounts in the sale is available on www.hertz.com.
The Hertz Global Sale launches with a prominent advertising campaign featuring the "One look and you'll be booked" and "spinning down prices: up to 33% off" catch phrases.
Terms and conditions
- Discount applies to all mandatory rental costs excluding taxes, fees, surcharges and optional extras such as child seats, additional drivers and fuel, which are charged at normal rates
- Offer applies to online and phone reservations made from December 24, 2013 until January 26, 2014 quoting CDP: 783530. Qualifying rentals must start on any date from January 2nd to June 30, 2014
- Offer is valid at participating locations worldwide, subject to availability
- Discounts, car groups and rental lengths will vary with country.
- Blackout periods may apply
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, offers or promotions provided by Hertz, or jointly with any other organization or Hertz affiliate or business partner
- Offer subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time. All car rentals are subject to Hertz terms and conditions
- The Hertz Global Sale offer varies across channels and websites including those provided by Hertz or jointly with any other organizations, Hertz affiliates or business partners
- This offer applies to the Hertz brand only
For further information, bookings and full terms and conditions, visit www.hertz.com
Hertz Press Contact:
T: +44 (0) 207 611 3774
The Hertz Corporation (www.hertz.com) operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly brands from approximately 10,400 corporate, licensee and franchisee locations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and New Zealand. Hertz is the largest worldwide airport general use car rental brand, operating from approximately 8,800 corporate and licensee locations in 150 countries. Hertz is the number one airport car rental brand in the U.S. and at 111 major airports in Europe. Dollar and Thrifty have approximately 1,580 corporate and franchisee locations in 80 countries.
Hertz is in its 95th year of delivering quality car rental solutions to leisure and corporate customers. Product and service innovations such as Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, specially designed NeverLost® satellite navigation systems, and unique cars offered through the company's Prestige, Dream, Family, Fun and Green Collections, set Hertz apart from the competition.
SOURCE The Hertz Corporation