HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., Jan. 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- HIA-LI, one of the recognized voices for business on Long Island (www.hia-li.org), has refreshed and retooled its website to deliver expanded access to the information that it provides its Long Island business members, including benefit information, committee membership contact information and valuable articles covering a wide range of topics from sales to human resources. The new website, designed and developed by Flexible Business Systems, has been paired with a mobile app available for download and use by iOS and Android smart phones. Together, the website and app will provide improved functionality, easy-to-use features and a more seamless experience for busy Long Island executives to locate and access the specific content they need for work, networking and event participation. HIA-LI expects the website and app – available at www.hia-li.org – to help increase information exchange among members and the association and increase participation in its key events.
"We are pleased to provide a comprehensive member portal with the kinds of valuable resources HIA-LI members need and expect," says Terri Alessi-Miceli, President of HIA-LI. "The refreshed website and addition of our app will help unite our members and our community as we continue to promote Long Island businesses."
The new and completely redesigned website offers new visual features, enhanced content, greater accessibility and user friendly access for essential information.
- Navigation Bar: Smooth, streamlined navigation with menus organized by topics and requirements.
- Event Registration: Online registration has been simplified and is quicker and more user friendly.
- New Collaborative Partnership Section: Providing HIA-LI partners with a forum for providing members with products and services.
- Member to Member Cooperative: Portal to help members communicate, conduct business and help one another by offering special member-only discounts and services.
- HIP Profile: New feature identifying a current Hauppauge Industrial Park (HIP) profile, EIS and past work that has been completed, helping members easily to conduct business in the Hauppauge Industrial Park.
- Committee Page: Highlights include meetings, agendas and minutes encouraging members to attend and join the committees.
- Member Page: Live pictures and member testimonials highlighting new members. Members will also be able to upload their own job postings with their logo
- Social Media: Links to help members easily share information from the HIA-LI website.
- Join Button: This will be included on every page for easy use for new members to easily become a part of the association and enjoy its benefits.
- App Notifications: Members can receive instant notifications about association news and events on their smartphones via the app.
HIA-LI helps Long Island businesses prosper. For over 30 years, we have been one of the recognized voices for business on Long Island and a powerful force and economic engine for regional development. We provide a forum for business leaders to network, problem solve and obtain advice on critical issues facing their businesses. Our member companies represent tens of thousands of business professionals. We're headquartered in and support one of the largest industrial parks in the United States. HIA-LI programs and events promote strategic partnerships, targeted networking, information sharing and business advocacy. Members benefit from our committees, educational programs, career resources, research capabilities, mentoring opportunities and business advisory services. For more information, visit http://www.hia-li.org or call 631-543-5355.
Terri Alessi-Miceli, 631-543-5355, firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hia-li-expands-access-to-guidance-tools-for-long-island-small-businesses-in-2017-300385401.html