Hidden Valley® Salad Dressings Expands Beyond The Creamy Stuff, Adding A New Line Of Italians and Vinaigrettes
Discover Six New Delicious Dressings the Whole Family Will Enjoy
OAKLAND, Calif., Feb. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The salad dressing brand that made Ranch famous is now dipping its toe in the oil. And vinegar.
The makers of Hidden Valley® Salad Dressings are introducing six new flavors within the Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Dressings line. These new Italian and vinaigrette flavors step beyond the brand's signature ranch and creamy offerings to give salads new, robust flavors, with real ingredients like authentic Italian herbs, vinegar, oil and Dijon mustard.
The six new flavors include:
- Farmhouse Originals Italian with Herbs Dressing
- Simply a classic, packed with zesty flavor and real herbs and spices. Add to salads, pasta and side dishes or use with meat as a marinade for unforgettable taste.
- Farmhouse Originals Homestyle Italian Dressing
- This dressing has distinctive olive notes which bring savory Italian flavors to favorite salads, veggies or marinades.
- Farmhouse Originals Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Delicious honey mustard flavor, perfect for salads, veggies and of course dipping. Also great as a marinade to infuse meat with sweet mustard flavor.
- Farmhouse Originals Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- Give salads a sweet and tangy twist with this delicious vinaigrette. Works great in recipes and as a marinade for meat.
- Farmhouse Originals Homestyle Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- An easy way to make a fresh, homemade Italian dressing or add a zesty twist to favorite recipes.
- Farmhouse Originals Garlic & Herb Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- A delicious blend of garlic and herbs that adds spice to any salad or dish. Great as a salad dressing or seasoning.
"Hidden Valley dressings are about celebrating good, simple foods that the entire family will love," said Jon Schlesinger , marketing director for the Hidden Valley brand. "By adding to our popular line of Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Dressings, consumers will now have even more choices and opportunities to dress up their salads and other favorite dishes."
These new varieties join the existing family of Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Dressings including:
- Farmhouse Originals Roasted Onion Parmesan:
- Savory flavors of roasted onion, and mellow Parmesan and Romano cheeses blend together for a creamy homestyle dressing. Try it on your favorite green salads as well as in pasta salad, potato salad and on Panini sandwiches – it's also the perfect topping for veggies.
- Farmhouse Originals Hickory Bacon and Onion:
- Enjoy the tongue-tingling taste of hickory smoked bacon with a hint of roasted onion. Try it in vegetable slaws, add to your favorite greens, top a baked potato or use it to top a burger hot off the grill to bring out the flavors you love.
- Farmhouse Originals Garden Tomato & Bacon:
- Sweet, smoky and pleasingly tangy, this delectable dressing has a rustic twist. Try it on wedges of iceberg lettuce, as a dip for your favorite veggies, or in a delicious three-bean salad.
- Farmhouse Originals Creamy Parmesan:
- Mouth-watering Parmesan blended perfectly with tangy buttermilk for a delicious homestyle taste. Try it on a Caesar salad, as a base for spinach or artichoke dips, or to top a stuffed baked potato.
The suggested retail price for the new dressings is $3.79 and $5.79 for mixes; available in the spring of 2012 at retailers nationwide.
- Find recipes and more: http://www.hiddenvalley.com
- Find Hidden Valley® on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hiddenvalley
- Follow Hidden Valley® on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hvranch
About Hidden Valley®
The HV Food Products Company is a subsidiary of The Clorox Company, headquartered in Oakland, Calif. The Clorox Company is a leading manufacturer and marketer of consumer products with 8,100 employees and fiscal year 2011 revenues of $5.2 billion. Clorox markets some of consumers' most trusted and recognized brand names, including its namesake bleach and cleaning products, Green Works® naturally derived home care products, Pine-Sol® cleaners, Poett® home care products, Fresh Step® cat litter, Kingsford® charcoal, Hidden Valley® and K C Masterpiece® dressings and sauces, Brita® water-filtration products, Glad® bags, wraps and containers, and Burt's Bees® natural personal care products. Nearly 90 percent of Clorox Company brands hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories. The company's products are manufactured in more than two dozen countries and marketed in more than 100 countries. Clorox is committed to making a positive difference in the communities where its employees work and live. Founded in 1980, The Clorox Company Foundation has awarded cash grants totaling more than $84 million to nonprofit organizations, schools and colleges. In fiscal year 2011 alone, the foundation awarded $4 million in cash grants, and Clorox made product donations valued at $13 million. For more information about Clorox, visit www.TheCloroxCompany.com.
Bridget Starkey , Current
SOURCE Hidden Valley
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.