LONDON, May 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Energy efficiency and insulation property, prime factors for the growth of high heat foam market"
The global high heat foam market (2016–2021) is estimated to reach USD 11.37 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 8.2%. Environment regulations set for different industry sectors, such as automotive, railway, industrial, and aerospace , increase the use of foams in these industries.
"Industrial segment, the fastest-growing application of high heat foam market"
High heat foams are used in various applications such as automotive, railway, industrial, aerospace, and others. These are the major applications considered in the report. The industrial application is projected to be the fastest-growing segment among them in terms of volume between 2016 and 2021. This growth is driven by increasing demand of foams across all the industrial end-use applications. Furthermore, it is also supported by high public investments in infrastructure, rebound in the production output levels, and efforts from the end user market to capitalize on need of the consumers.
"Asia-Pacific, the fastest-growing market of high heat foam market"
The Asia-Pacific region is the fastest-growing market of high heat foam, in terms of value and volume. High economic growth rate, growing manufacturing industries, cheap labor, increasing foreign investments, rising demand for foams, and a global shift in production capacity from the developed markets to the emerging markets are major factors leading to the growth of the high heat foam market in this region.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted.
The break-up of primary interviews is given below.
- By Company Type - Tier 1 - 56%, Tier 2 – 33% and Others - 11%
- By Designation - C level - 44%, Director level - 33%, others - 22%
- By Region - North America - 28%, Europe - 33%, Asia-Pacific - 26%, RoW – 13%
The key companies profiled in this market research report are BASF SE (Germany), Rogers Corporation (U.S.), Armacell International S.A. (Luxembourg), Evonik Industries (Germany), Sinoyqx (China), Waker Chemie AG (Germany), SABIC (Riyadh), Puren GmbH (Germany), Ube Industries, Ltd. (Japan) and Intec foams (U.K.).
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the high heat foam market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the market sizes for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the market dynamics and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3846405/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/high-heat-foam-market-by-type-and-by-application---global-forecasts-to-2021-300276606.html