High Net Worth Trends in Spain to 2013
MUMBAI, India, January 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau present High Net Worth trends in Spain to 2013 this report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Spain HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2008-2012) and findings of the proprietary of HNWI Database. http://www.bharatbook.com/investment-banking-and-venture-capital-market-research-reports/high-net-worth-trends-in-spain-to-2013.html
- This report is the result of our extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Spain.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Spain HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2008-2012) and findings of the proprietary of HNWI Database.
- Independent market sizing of Spain HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
- There were approximately 146,280 HNWIs in Spain in 2012. These HNWIs held US$992 billion in wealth.
- Spanish HNWI numbers rose by 2% in 2012 following a decline of 6.2% in 2011.
- HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of HNWIs is forecast to grow by 23.2% to reach 180,271 in 2017. HNWI wealth will see a significant percentage increase, growing by around 27.7% to reach US$1,267 billion by 2017.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Wealth Sector Fundamentals
- Political Background
- Economic Background
- Social Background
- Benchmarking Spanish Wealth in Context
- Distribution of wealth in Spain
- HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
- Trends in HNWI Wealth to 2017
- HNWI trend analysis
- Trends of the wealth bands
- Demographic breakdown of HNWIs
- HNWIs - job titles
- HNWIs - industry breakdown
- HNWIs - industry performance
- HNWIs - breakdown by city
- HNWIs - city performance
- HNWIs - city population densities
- HNWIs - city forecasts
- HNWIs - breakdown by autonomous community or city
- HNWIs - autonomous community or city performance
- HNWIs - autonomous community or city population densities
- UHNWI volume trend analysis
- UHNWI wealth trend analysis
- Demographic breakdown of UHNWIs
- UHNWIs - industry breakdown
- UHNWIs - city breakdown and performance
- UHNWIs - Billionaires
- Billionaire volume trend analysis
- Billionaire wealth trend analysis
- Billionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
- List of billionaires
- UHNWIs - Cent millionaires
- Cent millionaires volume trend analysis
- Cent millionaire wealth trend analysis
- Cent millionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
- UHNWIs - Affluent Millionaires
- Affluent millionaire volume trend analysis
- Affluent millionaire wealth trend analysis
- Affluent millionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
- Core HNWIs
- Core HNWI volume trend analysis
- Core HNWIs - Mid-Tier Millionaires
- Mid-tier millionaire volume trend analysis
- Mid-tier millionaire wealth trend analysis
- Mid-tier millionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
- Core HNWIs - Lower-Tier Millionaires
- Lower-tier millionaire volume trend analysis
- Lower-tier millionaire wealth trend analysis
- Lower-tier millionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
Request for sample pages: http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=454513
- High Net Worth trends in Italy to 2013
- High Net Worth trends in Hong Kong to 2013
- High Net Worth trends in the US to 2013
- 2020 Foresight Report: The Impact of Anti-Money Laundering Regulations on Wealth Management
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau