LONDON, March 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Electronics segment to be the largest market during the forecast period"
The high purity gases market size is estimated to grow from USD 20,836.6 million in 2015 to USD 28,164.0 million by 2020, at an estimated CAGR of 6.2% from 2015 to 2020. The electronics segment is estimated to contribute the largest market share during the forecast period. The electronics segment, which includes mobile phones, digital household appliances, and ICs for automobiles, is growing at a rapid pace, thereby increasing the demand for high purity gases.
"Noble gases is fastest growing segment in term of product during the forecast period"
The noble gases market size is estimated to grow from USD 5,639.1 million in 2015 to USD 7,844.7 million by 2020, at an estimated CAGR of 6.8% from 2015 to 2020. The noble gases segment is estimated to contribute the largest market share during the forecast period. Noble gases is used for welding, as a lifting gas in balloons, as a coolant in nuclear reactors, and for growing germanium and silicon crystals for transistors. It is also used for cooling superconductive magnets, and filling fluorescent lamps and electronic tubes.
"Asia-Pacific to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period"
The Asia-Pacific region is projected to be the fastest-growing market, followed by North America from 2015 to 2020. China accounts for the highest consumption of high purity gases, followed by India.
Breakdown of Primaries:
In-depth interviews have been conducted with various key industry participants, subject matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants among other experts to obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information as well as assess future market prospects. Distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
By Company Type: Tier 1- 61%, Tier2-28%, and Tier3-11%
By Designation: C-Level-25%, Manager Level-75%
By Region: North America-50%, Europe-12%, Asia-Pacific-25%, and RoW-13%
The tier of the companies is defined on the basis of their total revenue, as of 2013: Tier 1 = >USD 10 billion, Tier 2 = USD 1 billion to USD 10 billion, and Tier 3 =
The various key security analytics vendors and service providers profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Praxair Inc. (U.S.)
2. Airgas Inc. (U.S.)
3. The Linde Group (Germany)
4. Air Liquide S.A. (France)
5. Air Products and Chemicals Inc. (U.S.)
6. Iwatani Corporation (Japan)
7. Messer Group (Germany)
8. Iceblick Ltd. (Ukraine)
9. Matheson Tri-Gas Inc. (U.S.)
10. Advanced Specialty Gases Inc. (U.S.)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the high purity gases market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes mergers and acquisitions, new product/ service launches, expansions and investments, and agreements, joint ventures, and collaborations.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3458905/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers