CHICAGO, May 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- HighTower's third Apex summit (May 23-24, 2017 at the Intercontinental San Francisco) will explore the role that financial wellness plays in achieving an extraordinary quality of life.
"HighTower advisors are passionate about enriching not only our clients' portfolios, but their lives," said HighTower CEO Elliot Weissbluth. "Apex is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to connect, educate, and inspire the HighTower community."
- Kyle Maynard, mountaineer, ESPY Award-winning athlete, motivational speaker and the only congenital amputee to ascend both Mt. Kilimanjaro and Mt. Aconcagua unassisted, who will share his inspiring story and "no excuses" philosophy and principles
- Jim Kwik, one of the world's leading experts in speed-reading, memory improvement, and
- optimal mental fitness on "A Mind Unobstructed: Memory = Money"
- Futurist Amy Webb, who identifies emerging trends and maps how they'll transform the future of business, international relations, culture and the world, on "The Future of Finance"
- Jenn Lim, CEO and CHO (Chief Happiness Officer) of Delivering Happiness, on the science of happiness and how to inspire passion and purpose at work, home and in everyday life
- Two-time Olympic marathoner Alan Culpepper, who will participate in a discussion and also lead a 5K fun run for Apex attendees to benefit three incredible charities: Defy Ventures, The Honor Foundation, and Veterans of America.
"We named the 2017 Apex summit 'Moving at the Speed of Change,' to reflect HighTower's commitment to innovation," added Weissbluth. "We want everyone who attends Apex to walk away inspired to take on the challenge of improving the financial industry—and the world."
Apex 2017 is a by-invitation-only event. For further details, visit www.hightoweradvisors.com/Apex.
HighTower is a national firm built by and for elite financial advisors. HighTower advisors commit to the fiduciary standard: a binding promise to put our clients' interests first. Powered by a proprietary technology and investment platform, HighTower embraces bold change to create a culture of collaboration and growth and to meet the evolving needs of sophisticated investors. For more information, see www.hightoweradvisors.com and www.byadvisorsforadvisors.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hightower-adds-olympic-marathoner-chief-happiness-officer-and-paraplegic-mountaineer-to-apex-2017-speaker-roster-300455230.html