HighTower Captures 12 Spots On Barron's List Of Top 1200 Advisors
CHICAGO, Feb. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- HighTower announced today that Barron's magazine has recognized 12 HighTower advisors in its 2014 ranking of the "Top 1200 Financial Advisors by State."
The list recognizes advisors who demonstrate remarkable professionalism, performance, outstanding client service, and community involvement. Barron's publishes its list of top advisors each February, based on data provided by more than 4,000 of the nation's most productive advisors. The magazine considers assets under management, revenue produced, regulatory record, quality of practice and philanthropic work when compiling its ranking.
This year Barron's selected the following HighTower advisors:
- Brian Amidei, HighTower Palm Desert – Palm Desert, Calif.
- Michael Bapis, The Bapis Group – New York, N.Y.
- Matthew Dillig, The Dillig Bowen Group – Chicago, Ill.
- David Emma, HighTower Naples – Naples, Fla.
- Jeffrey Grinspoon, VWG Wealth Management – Vienna, Va.
- Leo Kelly, Kelly Wealth Management – Hunt Valley, Md.
- Paul Pagnato, Pagnato-Karp Group – Reston, Va.
- Michael PeQueen, HighTower Las Vegas – Henderson, Nev.
- Pamela Rosenau, The Rosenau Group – Los Angeles, Calif.
- Richard Saperstein, Treasury Partners – New York, N.Y.
- Jordan Waxman, HSW Advisors – New York, N.Y.
- Gibson Wilkes, Simmons Wilkes Investment Advisors – Portland, Maine
"We are highly gratified that so many of our advisors are being recognized by Barron's. It represents tangible proof of what can be achieved when you put what's best for the client ahead of what's best for your firm," said Mike Papedis, Executive Vice President of HighTower. "Each of these advisors is passionate about their chosen profession and practices it in a way that obviously resonates with their individual clients and the industry at large."
For media inquiries, please contact Melinda Brodbeck, Jennifer Connelly Public Relations (JCPR), at 973-850-7348 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
HighTower is an industry leading financial services firm offering a unique platform that blends objective wealth management advice with innovative technology. Our dedication to transparency in wealth management for investors and comprehensive support for independent advisors sets us apart. See www.hightoweradvisors.com.