Hirease Turns to Intacct to Increase Efficiencies and Speed Insights Cloud Accounting Software Helps HR Services and Software Company Reduce Costs While Gaining a Multi-Faceted View of Revenues
SAN JOSE, Calif., April 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Intacct, a leader in cloud financial management and accounting software, today announced it has helped Hirease to improve financial processes and increase business visibility as the company expanded its business. The move to Intacct has streamlined the company's accounts receivables process, shortened its monthly close, improved GAAP compliance, and saved Hirease at least $40,000 in finance team headcount costs.
In a new case study published today, Intacct highlights the results Hirease achieved by switching to Intacct's cloud financial applications. The full case study is available for download at http://us.intacct.com/customer-successes/case-study/hirease. Here is a quick overview of the profile:
Previous Business Challenges Faced by Hirease:
- Growing company needed a reliable financial management solution to improve financial controls and business visibility.
- Wanted to automate financial processes and improve data accuracy in order to better manage increasing volumes and complexities.
- Needed to integrate cloud accounting software with legacy billing system.
- Looking for richer, flexible reporting and dashboard functionality to gain greater insight into its dynamic business.
Results with Intacct:
- Process automation and financial controls increased productivity, minimized errors, resolved accuracy issues and reduced GAAP compliance costs.
- Improved productivity enabled delay of additional hires in finance for a savings of more than $40,000.
- Integration with legacy billing system and collections software streamlined accounts receivables and enabled a multi-faceted view of revenue.
- Real-time visibility across various dimensions of the business provided executives with better and more complete data from which to make decisions.
Highlighted Comments from Steve Morris, Chief Financial Officer, Hirease:
"Once it was clear that we had reached the limits of our old system, we evaluated several alternative solutions and selected Intacct over both Microsoft Dynamics GP and NetSuite. We liked Intacct's user interface, flexible general ledger and chart of accounts structure, and its very unique and powerful reporting tools."
"Our lean accounting staff can accomplish so much more thanks to Intacct. Whereas before we had to deal mainly with posting and accounting-related issues, our streamlined processes have freed up staff to focus on things like budget controls and proactive planning for the future. Our increased productivity also enabled us to defer the hiring of another full-time employee by nearly a year beyond what we anticipated, which we expect will save the company more than $40,000 this year."
"Intacct provides great visibility into all of our operational and financial metrics with real-time data, so we can quickly look at the results of past decisions and use that to guide future decisions. Best of all, with Intacct, our data is now easily accessible and I can rely on it. With this peace of mind, I can better support the company's growth knowing our numbers are correct and verifiable in any form or fashion."
- Visit the Intacct website
- Learn more about how Intacct delivers real-time visibility
- Follow Intacct on social media: Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Follow the Intacct blog
Intacct is the cloud financial management company. Bringing cloud computing to finance and accounting, Intacct's award-winning applications are the preferred financial applications for AICPA business solutions. Intacct's accounting software, in use by more than 7,300 organizations from startups to public companies, is designed to improve company performance and make finance more productive. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. The Intacct system includes accounting, contract management, revenue recognition, project accounting, fund accounting, inventory management, purchasing, vendor management, financial consolidation and financial reporting applications, all delivered over the Internet via cloud computing.
Intacct and the Intacct logo are trademarks of Intacct Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.