SALT LAKE CITY, Sept. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- HireVue, the leading digital interview platform provider, today announced results for its fiscal second quarter, ending July 31, 2013.
Quarterly highlights include:
- 110 percent year-over-year sales growth
- More than 200 percent year-over-year increased adoption rates
- Welcomed a record 71 new customers
- 106 sales transactions, averaging more than one per day during the second quarter
- Interviews completed in more than 150 countries
- Mobile app downloads for Android and iOS grew to over 30,000
- Customer candidates reported record overall satisfaction score of 96 percent
- The addition of more than 40 new team members to better serve customers
- Mentioned in August, 2013 Forrester Research, Inc. report "Embrace the Talent Acquisition Phenomenon"
- Signed new and extended relationships with clients including BevMo!, Bunchball, Children's Mercy Hospital, Dow Jones & Company, HealthSouth, New Belgium Brewing, Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc., Random House, Raytheon Company, Valassis, and Xerox
- Clients continued to report results from their use of HireVue including: a 35-50 percent reduction in screening time, a 50 percent reduction in time to hire, improvements in quality of hire, a doubling of recruiter productivity, increased sales, and more
"As a global organization, we have quickly realized the power of place-shifting and time-shifting the entire recruiting process," said Brigham Tomco, CEO, Zylun, an international offshoring firm. "With HireVue, we've cut our screening time in half, improved our quality of hire, and ultimately boosted sales. At the end of the day, we are focused on growing our business quickly, while scaling at the same time. HireVue is helping us handle double and triple the output without increasing the size of our staff. We will continue to save money, even as the volume of hires increases for us, thanks in part to HireVue."
HireVue is honored to also be recognized by Inc. magazine for its growth and innovative solutions. HireVue's strong financial track record and best-in-class on-demand digital interviewing technology caused the company and its CEO, Mark Newman, to be celebrated separately by Inc.magazine. Inc. recognized Newman as a 30 Under 30 honoree, citing HireVue as "The Future of Job Interviews." Recently, Inc. also honored HireVue on their Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., with HireVue ranking 347th overall and 11th out of the top 100 Utah-based companies on account of its three-year growth of over 1,200 percent.
"HireVue's rapid growth over the last three years is a testament to the platform we've built but more importantly, the results our customers are achieving," said CEO Mark Newman. "The HireVue team continues to concentrate on empowering companies with the ability to better connect and engage people through more meaningful interactions - at the speed, quality and consistency of digital."
For more information on HireVue, please visit www.HireVue.com.
For more information on career opportunities at HireVue, visit http://hirevue.com/company/careers-2/.
HireVue is an amazing new way to interview – on demand! Users simply browse, watch, rate and share the interviews they want, on their own time – just like streaming their favorite movies – even from a smart phone. Recognized by Inc. magazine in 2013 as a top 500 fastest growing private company and HR Executive Magazine as a Top HR Product of 2012, HireVue's Digital Interview Platform™ also helps improve interviews of all types, including in person, phone and video interviews. Digital question, feedback and collaboration tools remove hassle and make interviewing up to ten times faster and nine times cheaper. Join HireVue customers like Ocean Spray, Nike, Dow Jones, and Walmart who are making interviewing awesome. http://www.hirevue.com.