HireVue Announces 45 New Customers and Strong Sales Growth in Third Quarter Expanded Products, New Partnerships and $25 Million in Funding Among Quarter's Highlights
SALT LAKE CITY, Dec. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Talent Interaction Platform provider, HireVue, today announced results for its fiscal third quarter, ending October 31, 2013, which included their largest funding round to date led by Sequoia Capital and the announcement of their expanded Talent Interaction Platform. The expanded platform includes HireVue's flagship digital screening and interviewing capabilities, as well as new partnerships and cloud-based solutions for sourcing, skills validation and onboarding.
Quarterly highlights include:
- 99 sales transactions
- 69 percent year-over-year sales growth
- More than 200 percent year-over-year increased adoption rates
- Welcomed 45 new customers
- Signed new and extended relationships with clients including American Express, Dunkin' Brands, H&R Block Inc., New York Stock Exchange Inc, Overstock, Urban Outfitters, Phillips 66 and GEICO
- Signed HireVue's first US Federal Government Agency contract via partner KnowledgeBank
- Launched integration with LinkedIn
- Launched integrated solution for Salesforce
- 6 new partnerships including Talent Collective, Technomedia and Aspex Solutions
- Debut of HireVue's Certified Recruiter Program, an HRCI-accredited curriculum that arms HR professionals with modern recruiting skills
- Interviews completed in more than 150 countries
- Mobile app downloads for Android and iOS grew by over 400% year-over-year
- Customer candidates reported overall satisfaction score of 96 percent
- The addition of more than 40 new team members to better serve customers
"I'm more excited than ever about helping candidates have a voice," said Mark Newman, CEO and Founder, HireVue. "This past quarter of record growth and customer satisfaction further confirms the value candidates and their prospective employers are receiving from our category-leading Talent Interaction Platform. This represents a significant turning point in our company's trajectory. Our business results confirm that the need for digital recruiting is strong, as noted with our recent 44th ranking in the Deloitte Fast 500. We will continue to innovate and evolve the ways organizations and talent connect and interact - we're proud to pioneer this area of the workplace."
During the quarter, HireVue was also recognized by Inc. Magazine for its commitment to job growth as an Inc. Hire Power Award winner for 2013, ranked as the #6 leading private employer in the state of Utah, and the #8 employer in the human resources category. In addition, HireVue placed in the top 50 of Deloitte's Annual Fast 500, ranking #44 and ahead of any other company in its category.
HireVue is an amazing new way to interview – on demand! Users simply browse, watch, rate and share the interviews they want, on their own time – just like streaming their favorite movies – even from a smart phone. Recognized by Inc. magazine in 2013 as a top 500 fastest-growing private company, by Deloitte as a top 50 company in Deloitte's Annual Fast 500 and by HR Executive Magazine as a Top HR Product of 2012, HireVue's Digital Interview Platform™ also helps improve interviews of all types, including in person, phone and video interviews. Digital question, feedback and collaboration tools remove hassle and make interviewing up to ten times faster and nine times cheaper. Join HireVue customers like Ocean Spray, Nike, Dow Jones and Walmart who are making interviewing awesome. http://www.hirevue.com.