BEIJING, Oct. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- HiSoft Technology International Limited (NASDAQ: HSFT) ("HiSoft" or the "Company"), a leading China-based provider of outsourced information technology and research and development services headquartered in Dalian, China, today announced that it plans to report its third quarter 2012 financial results ended September 30, 2012 before the U.S. markets open on Thursday, November 15, 2012.
HiSoft management has scheduled an earnings conference call for 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, November 15, 2012 (9:00 p.m. Beijing/Hong Kong Time on Thursday, November 15, 2012), to discuss the Company's results and highlights of the quarter and answer questions from investors.
The dial-in numbers for the live conference call are as follows:
- U.S. Toll Free: 1-800-860-2442
- International Dial In: +1-412-858-4600
Additional methods to access the conference call include:
- Live Webcast Broadcast: http://www.mzcan.com/cancast/us/index.php?id=usHSFT_40&version=e
- Telephone Replay: Available approximately one hour after the end of the call through November 26, 2012, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
- U.S. Toll Free: 1-877-344-7529
- International Dial In: +1-412-317-0088
- Conference Number: 10019862
- Archived Webcast: Available on the Investor Relations section of the HiSoft website at http://www.hisoft.com
Please note that the parameters of this call are subject to change pending the results of the extraordinary general meeting of shareholders to be held on November 6, 2012, in Beijing, China relating to the proposed merger with VanceInfo Technologies Inc. (NYSE: VIT).
About HiSoft Technology International Limited
HiSoft Technology International Limited (NASDAQ: HSFT) is a leading China-based provider of outsourced information technology and research and development services headquartered in Dalian, China. HiSoft provides its services to leading companies around the world through a combination of onshore and offshore delivery capabilities. HiSoft leverages its skilled technology specialists and client-centric delivery centers to offer customers reliable and high-quality technology solutions.
For more information about HiSoft, please visit http://www.hisoft.com.
For investor and media inquiries please contact:
Ross Warner HiSoft Technology International Limited Tel: +86-10-5987-5865 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE HiSoft Technology International Limited