NEW YORK and SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Hive-IO, a leader in software-defined infrastructure, today announced the latest release of its Software-Defined Data Center solution that delivers reliable, technically superior, and economical Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) with multi-tenancy for Managed Service Providers (MSPs).
"For the first time, the Hive-IO MSP solution with multi-tenancy can be leveraged to provide complete cloud isolation for any customer. Additionally, multi-tenancy can be delivered for customer sizes ranging from one to thousands," explained Kevin McNamara, CTO and Co-founder, Hive-IO. "With this approach, all cloud needs can be delivered via a single hardware pool making the solution the most competitive and secure in the market."
Hive-IO's DaaS solution for MSPs makes three different options available for their customers:
- Private Enterprise Solution – 100% fully hardware isolated for any customer on the MSP's Infrastructure for any size VDI or virtual server – from 1 to hundreds of thousands of seats.
- Shared Private Solution – The MSP's customers are connected via the public Internet over encrypted communication. Users that need to connect from the public side can securely access VDI from any device, anywhere, anytime. The guest infrastructure is fully isolated.
- Dedicated Private Solution – The MSP's customers utilizing this option are private to the MSP's network and can be provided any size VDI or virtual server from 1 to hundreds of thousands of seats.
The Hive-IO MSP Solution delivers several key benefits:
- Efficiency and Sustainable Scalability – MSPs have the ability to ensure the lowest cost of service delivery. Since essentially no new software resources are required for each incremental customer, the cost of on-boarding a new customer begins to approach zero at full scale, resulting in ever-increasing marginal revenue associated with each new customer.
- Dramatic reduction in operational cost and complexity over the product lifecycle – Since HiveIO offers the only single vendor cloud solution in the open market, customers avoid OPEX penalties incurred to headcounts such as VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, Nutanix, and NAS/SAN support.
"We have partnered with Hive-IO because the software enables us to deliver high performance and scalable desktops and infrastructure that is world class," noted John Gallagher, Director of Business Development, H.A. Services. "Without Hive-IO's software, we would not be able to offer DaaS to many of our customers. We can now achieve a level of efficiency and cost-effectiveness that is completely unique in the market while delivering a superior level of performance to customers of all sizes."
"MSPs today must work hard to win their customers' trust and we are committed to supporting them to deliver great value to their clients," explained Joe Makoid, CEO and Co-founder, Hive-IO. "We understand the importance of cost and reliability for all end users and are dedicated to helping MSPs deliver high quality DaaS services."
Hive-IO's MSP solution is delivered to end customers through its partner network of service providers. Email Hive-IO at email@example.com for more information and to arrange a demonstration or to inquire about how to offer these DaaS solutions.
Hive-IO is an infrastructure innovation company that delivers the power, value and agility of the public cloud with all the security, control and governance of the private cloud. Our secure cloud software infrastructure platform and all-inclusive ground up solution delivers full cloud service out of the box. The Hive-IO solution is in use in some of the largest virtual infrastructure implementations across the world. For more information, visit www.hive-io.com and follow @Hive-IO1 on Twitter.
All trademarks and service marks are property of their respective owners.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hive-io-announces-availability-of-multi-tenant-desktop-as-a-service-daas-software-for-managed-service-providers-msps-300395028.html