NEW YORK and SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Hive-IO, a leading software-defined infrastructure solution, today announced new capabilities for its cloud-compute platform for a single unified holistic solution of VDI, servers, storage and infrastructure virtualization.
These latest features in Hive-IO version 6 include:
- Multi-tenant and fully isolated
- Native RAM-based and de-duplication with built in compression
Message Bus Engine:
- Inventory, user profiles, KPI management, guest control and security forensics APIs
- Single-pane-of-glass web management interface with logical pooling of guests across multiple appliances
- Open message bus API capable of accepting custom calls multiple software platforms without management architecture
Native Client Broker:
- Serves HTML5, RDP and plugs into Active Directory
"This latest set of ongoing advances helps Hive-IO clients enhance strategic value and lower TCO within their organizations. With superior performance over current products, an advanced unified set of features, minimal setup, and automation; the platform's software-define compute solution leads the way in an industry encumbered by long implementations and high costs."
– Kevin McNamara, CTO and Founder, Hive-IO
Hive-IO benefits include:
- Reduces cost of a typical VDI implementation by 50%.
- Shrinks an average of 40% of traditional vendor bloat by removing agents, services and compute sprawl.
- Solution is delivered on client premise or in hybrid cloud and data never leaves customer premises.
- The ability to manage the solution or have it managed remotely.
Hive-IO is an infrastructure innovation company. Deliver the power, value and agility of the public cloud with all the security, control and governance of the private cloud. Our secure cloud software infrastructure platform all-inclusive ground up solution delivers full cloud service out of the box. The Hive-IO solution is in use in some of the largest virtual infrastructure implementations across the world. For more information visit www.hive-io.com and follow @hiveIO1 on Twitter.
All trademarks and service marks are property of their respective owners.