LONDON, Feb. 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
This report provides the latest asset allocations of UK HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of UK HNWIs to 2020 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in UK.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of UK HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The HNWI Asset Allocation in UK 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
- Equities was the largest asset class for UK HNWIs in 2015, with 30.2% of total HNWI assets, followed by business interests with 25.3%, real estate with 16.4%, fixed-income with 15.9%, cash and deposits with 6.6%, and alternatives with 5.7%.
- Equities recorded the highest growth during the review period, at a rate of 70.2%, followed by business interests and real estate, at respective rates of 27.4% and 21.6%.
- Alternative assets held by UK HNWIs decreased from 6.7% to 5.7% between 2011 and 2015. HNWI allocations to commodities decreased from 2.3% to 1.2% of total assets during this period.
- WealthInsight expects allocations in commodities to decrease over the forecast period, to reach 1.1% of total HNWI assets by 2020.
- UK HNWI liquid assets valued US$1.5 trillion as of 2015, representing 52.7% of total wealth holdings.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/799485/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-the-uk-2016-300400833.html