Holiday Gifts for Health Enthusiasts Omron Healthcare Offers Great Gifts Under $50
BANNOCKBURN, Ill., Nov. 8, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- With New Year's resolutions just around the corner, Omron Healthcare, Inc. is offering up healthy gift options for those looking to get back on track this January. Conveniently priced under $50, Omron has assembled a sampling of gift ideas that provide motivation and accurate health information for those looking to make healthy changes in 2011.
- Omron 3 Series™ Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (BP710) ($39.99 - $49.99). The heart is one of the most important organs, yet one in three people suffer from high blood pressure(1). With the BP710, it's easy to take the right steps to monitor and manage one's heart to decrease their risk of heart disease and increase life expectancy. Clinically proven accurate, this convenient blood pressure monitor allows users to monitor their readings in the privacy of their own home and stay on top of their health.
- Omron Pocket Pedometer with Activity Tracker (HJ-203BL) ($19.99 - $34.99). Research shows using a pedometer can increase physical activity by about 2,000 steps(2) – or an extra mile – each day, proving it's also a great motivational tool that can push you to go farther. The Omron HJ-203BL accurately tracks steps, distance walked, calories and fat grams burned. With its super slim design, it can be placed in a pocket or bag.
- Omron Fat Loss Monitor (HBF-306C) ($28.00 - $39.99). A favorite of personal trainers, this hand held tool is a quick way to get a more complete picture of health beyond just weight, including body fat percentage and BMI readings. With the touch of a button, the HBF-306C also has a separate mode for athletes.
Each Omron gift idea under $50 is a unique way to encourage yourself or loved ones to focus on health in 2011 and all provide accurate, reliable readings without breaking the bank. Omron products are available at pharmacy, drug, sporting goods and online retailers in the United States. For more information or to find a retail location, visit www.omronhealthcare.com.
(1) Hypertension. 2004; 44:398-404.
(2) Stanford School of Medicine, November 20, 2007
About Omron Healthcare, Inc.
Omron Healthcare, Inc., located in Bannockburn, IL, is the North and South American sales and marketing office of Omron Healthcare Group, a leading manufacturer and distributor of blood pressure monitors for home use. With more than 100 million monitors sold worldwide to date, Omron Healthcare Group was the first to introduce manual and digital blood pressure monitors into the home healthcare market. Omron Healthcare offers innovative products and medical devices for use in sites ranging from hospitals to the home in the blood pressure monitoring, fitness diagnostics, thermometry, and respiratory categories. Omron Healthcare markets clinically proven products that provide accurate health information to consumers and physicians and support positive lifestyle changes and health improvement. For more information, visit www.omronhealthcare.com.
SOURCE Omron Healthcare, Inc.