PLACERVILLE, Calif., Nov. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- With the holidays nearly here, many homeowners are bound to be seeing additional traffic as family and friends arrive to share some quality time. Gilmore Heating, Air, Solar can help make sure Sacramento-area residents are ready and stress-free.
"It always happens," says Darrin Gilmore, general manager of Gilmore Heating, Air, Solar. "The holiday season starts and your home needs attention before family and friends arrive. We can help with those leaky faucets, faulty switches and dirty air, and even add some outdoor lighting to make sure your home is safe, comfortable and secure."
Gilmore offers suggestions on areas of any home that may need attention.
- Dripping faucets, running toilets and slow-running drains. These are all nuisances that only become worse when usage increases. They are usually easy fixes but could turn into major repairs if not caught early.
- Bad-tasting water. Water may need to be tested and treated, or a water filtration system may be installed to ensure water is as clean and safe as it can be.
- Smelly, dusty air. Humidification and filtration systems may need to be checked and cleaned or repaired.
- High energy bills. Insulation may need attention. Problems in the attic, crawl space, garage or even windows or doors can cause uneven temperatures throughout the home and cause power bills to go through the roof.
- Not enough hot water. It may be time to upgrade the water heater, or even go tankless. It's not too late to investigate the possibilities and make the change before the holidays, so homeowners don't have to worry about running out of hot water.
- Winterizing. This might include checking furnace filters, running fans in reverse, giving the heating system a tune-up, or draining air conditioning and water lines. Failure to do so can cause damage when freezing temperatures arrive.
"Holidays are for family and togetherness, not worrying about home repairs," says Gilmore. "Make sure your home is the best it can be, so you can enjoy this special time."
For nearly four decades, Gilmore has been a leader in its field in the Sacramento area. The company specializes in the latest technology in heating, air conditioning, and solar, and offers the best repair service for existing systems. They also are experts in electrical services, hot water heaters, energy audits, and water treatment systems.
To learn more, call Gilmore Heating, Air, Solar at (800) 200-9696 or visit them at www.gilmoreair.com. Coupons and special deals are also available on the website.
About Gilmore Heating, Air, Solar
Gilmore Heating, Air, Solar has been serving the Sacramento area since 1979, when John Gilmore took his years of experience in designing heating and air conditioning systems and opened his own company. It was, and continues to be, a family business. The business has grown to more than 90 employees, all dedicated to the "Get More with Gilmore" motto that promises outstanding customer service with a commitment to environmental protection and community service. To find out more, visit www.gilmoreair.com or call (800) 200-9696.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/holiday-guests-are-arriving-soon-300361795.html
SOURCE Gilmore Heating, Air, Solar