HOLOGIC TO PRESENT AT FOUR UPCOMING INVESTOR CONFERENCES
BEDFORD, Mass., Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hologic, Inc. (NASDAQ: HOLX) today announced that company management will participate in the following investor conferences:
- Glenn Muir , Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at:
- The Leerink Swann 2013 Global Healthcare Conference in New York City, New York on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET).
- The Citi 2013 Global Healthcare Conference in New York City, New York on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 10:20 a.m. ET.
- The 2013 RBC Capital Markets' Global Healthcare Conference in New York City, New York on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. ET.
- Rob Cascella , President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at:
- The Cowen and Company 33rd Annual Health Care Conference in Boston, Massachusetts on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 10:40 a.m. ET
Interested parties are invited to listen to the live audio webcasts of the investor presentations on the investor section of Hologic's website at www.hologic.com/investors-overview. Archives of the presentations will be available for replay following the conferences.
About Hologic, Inc.
Hologic, Inc. is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium diagnostic products, medical imaging systems, and surgical products. The Company operates four core business units focused on diagnostics, breast health, GYN surgical and skeletal health. With a comprehensive suite of technologies and a robust research and development program, Hologic is committed to improving lives. The Company is headquartered in Massachusetts. For more information, visit www.hologic.com.
SOURCE Hologic, Inc.
More by this Source
Hologic to Present at Three Upcoming Investor Conferences
May 09, 2013, 07:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.