Hologic to Present at Three Upcoming Investor Conferences
BEDFORD, Mass., May 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hologic, Inc. (Hologic or the Company) (NASDAQ: HOLX), a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium diagnostics products, medical imaging systems and surgical products, with an emphasis on serving the healthcare needs of women, today announced that company management will participate in the following investor conferences:
- Glenn Muir, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at:
- The Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Health Care Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 11:40 a.m. Eastern Time (ET).
- The William Blair 33rd Annual Growth Stock Conference in Chicago, Illinois on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 1:40 p.m. ET.
- Rob Cascella, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at:
- The Goldman Sachs 34th Annual Global Healthcare Conference in Rancho Palos Verdes, California on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 2:20 p.m. ET.
Interested parties are invited to listen to the live audio webcasts of the investor presentations on the investor section of Hologic's website at www.hologic.com/investors-overview. Archives of the presentations will be available for replay following the conferences.
About Hologic, Inc.:
Hologic, Inc. is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium diagnostic products, medical imaging systems, and surgical products, with an emphasis on serving the healthcare needs of women. The Company operates four core business units focused on diagnostics, breast health, GYN surgical and skeletal health. With a comprehensive suite of technologies and a robust research and development program, Hologic is committed to improving lives. The Company is headquartered in Massachusetts. For more information, visit www.hologic.com.
SOURCE Hologic, Inc.
More by this Source
Hologic Announces Positive Results of February AMA CPT Editorial Panel Meeting
Mar 06, 2014, 07:00 ET
Tre nuove pubblicazioni revisionate da ricercatori indipendenti per convalidare ulteriormente i vantaggi della Mammografia (Tomosintesi) 3D di Hologic nello screening del cancro al seno
Mar 05, 2014, 03:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.