MARLBOROUGH, Mass., Feb. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Hologic, Inc. (Nasdaq: HOLX) announced today that the Company will present at these upcoming investor conferences:
- The LEERINK Partners 5th Annual Global Healthcare Conference in New York, NY on Wednesday, February 10 at 3:05 pm Eastern Time (ET).
- The RBC Capital Markets 2016 Global Healthcare Conference in New York, NY on Tuesday, February 23 at 11 am ET.
- The Raymond James 37th Annual Institutional Investor Conference in Orlando FL on Tuesday, March 8 at 9:15 am ET.
- Cowen and Company's 36th Annual Healthcare Conference in Boston, MA on Wednesday, March 9 at 10 am ET.
- The Barclays Global Healthcare Conference in Miami, FL on Wednesday, March 16 at 4:20 pm ET.
Each presentation will be webcast live and may be accessed through a link on the investors section of Hologic's website at http://investors.hologic.com. The webcasts will be available for 30 days following the events.
Hologic, Inc. is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium diagnostic products, medical imaging systems and surgical products. The Company's core business units focus on diagnostics, breast health, GYN surgical, and skeletal health. With a unified suite of technologies and a robust research and development program, Hologic is dedicated to The Science of Sure. For more information on Hologic, visit www.hologic.com.
Investor Relations Specialist
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hologic-to-webcast-presentations-at-upcoming-investor-conferences-300213605.html
SOURCE Hologic, Inc.