NEW YORK, Nov. 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Owing to a rapid evolution in technology, there isn't an area which is untouched by technological advancement. In the fast pace of life, automation technology has made our lives easier and convenient. The concept of home automation has been around for several decades. Earlier, its applications were limited in giving control over simple appliances. With the advancement in technology, however, home automation is now enabling people to control, monitor and automate almost the entire functions, activities and other aspects of their homes. This includes electrical appliances control, security camera control, thermostat control, lightening control, etc. As a result, the evolution of automated homes has resulted in integrated and centralized control of systems installed in homes.
Home automation is now becoming popular due to the numerous benefits that it offers. With a feature of remote-controlling, home functions can be controlled from distant places by using a remote or even a smartphone. The energy consumption can also be checked, controlled and minimized by continuous distant monitoring and inbuilt timer settings. The increasing base of wireless technology, smartphone based automation applications and a better penetration of internet connectivity is further propelling the growth of home automation system market. Currently, North America represents the leading market for home automation due to an advanced technological growth in the region. North America is followed by Europe and the Asia-Pacific regions.
IMARC's new report entitled "Home Automation System Market Report and Forecast (2016-2021)" is an outcome of an intensive research of the global home automation industry that offers a comprehensive analysis of home automation system products, consumer groups and market trends globally. The study, which is based both on desk research and multiple waves of qualitative primary research, is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the global home automation industry in any manner.
Market segmentation on the basis of application:
• Lighting control
• Security and access control
• HVAC control
• Entertainment and other controls
Market segmentation on the basis of type:
• Luxury (custom) Home Automation Systems
• Mainstream Home Automation Systems
• DIY (Do-it-yourself) Home Automation Systems
• Managed Home Automation Systems
Market segmentation on the basis of region:
• North America
• Rest of the world
Key questions answered in this report:
• What are the attractive opportunities in the global home system automation market?
• What are the market drivers of the global home automation system market?
• What are the challenges faced by the global home automation system market?
• What are the success and risk factors for the global home automation system market?
• What are the historical, current and future market trends in the global home automation market?
• How is the global home automation market segmented on the basis of product category?
• How is the global home automation market segmented on the basis of networking technology?
• How is the global home automation market segmented on the basis of software and services?
• How is the global home automation market segmented on the basis of geography?
• How is the global home automation market segmented on the basis of types of services?
• What is the performance of the key players in the global home automation market?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04091929-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/home-automation-system-market-report-and-forecast-2016-2021-300360124.html