NEW YORK, Jan. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The new edition of the 'Home Improvement Multiples Market Report - UK 2016-2020 Analysis' (previously entitled 'DIY Multiples Market Report') contains extensive analysis of the market for DIY and home improvement multiples, including a review of the market, key factors affecting growth, a review of the supply chain and an analysis of the product groups relevant to the sector, assessed by product group and sub-category. The report also includes an analysis of the impact of the home improvement multiples within each of the product groups, as well as distribution share within each of the product groups.
Key content covered:
- Forecasts of market developments to 2020.
- Detailed assessment of the market - analysis of the recent trends and future prospects.
- In-depth analysis of the key companies – including recent developments, store numbers and financial analysis.
- Analysis by product group – market sizes, product mixes and distribution - garden, domestic landscaping & leisure, building supplies, bathrooms, decorating, hardware & housewares, window & floor coverings, furniture & kitchens, lighting and electrical, and other products.
Key areas of insight:
- Analysis of market size & trends and a comprehensive review of key factors influencing the market.
- Forecasts for 2016-2018 and identification of key issues including 'Brexit'.
- Review of leading home improvement multiples – expanded to include Wilko, B & G Retail and Robert Dyas.
- Product mix analysis - garden, landscaping & leisure; building supplies; lighting & electrical; decorating, HVAC & plumbing; bathroom; furniture; kitchens; floorcoverings; windows & doors: window coverings & home textiles.
- Analysis of the mix in retail channels for home improvement product sectors – home improvement multiples, builders merchants, grocery multiples etc.
Key areas covered in the report include:
- Recent market performance 2011–2015 – general review of market size and key trends, changes and market developments.
- Forecast 2016–2020 – market size and key factors including the potential impact of 'Brexit', declining in the value of sterling and its impact on import prices, private rental, consumer attitudes etc.
- Key market influences – trends in housing RMI, house moving transactions, 'improve not move' trend, 'Get someone in' trend, demographics & buyer behaviour, changes in home ownerships, increases in private rental, growth of competing channels and influence of the media.
- Assessment of the changing nature of DIY, with younger people not buying their first homes until much later in life and as a result not learning the DIY skills, while older consumers are more likely to 'get someone in', thereby squeezing the DIY market.
HOME IMPROVEMENT MULTIPLES REVIEW
- Major groups – turnovers, estimated product mixes, recent developments.
- Market positions and shares for the major companies.
- Comment on the impact of the Homebase takeover and likely changes in the market as a result.
- Store numbers – trends in numbers 2011-2016.
- Procurement issues, processes adopted by the majors etc.
MAIN PRODUCT CATEGORIES AND KEY RANGES
- Overview of overall retail market for home improvement products – home improvement multiples position and shares within the key product categories.
- Overall home improvement multiples market - mix by value by product category
- Individual product category reviews for: garden, domestic landscaping & leisure; building supplies; bathrooms & sanitaryware; HVAC & plumbing; decorating; tools & hardware; floorcoverings; furniture; fitted kitchens; lighting & electrical; replacement windows & doors; window coverings & home textiles.
- Each product category review includes – definitions of what products are included; summary of total retail markets 2011-2015; home improvement multiples product sales mixes; brief review of recent key trends for key products; distribution channel shares (home improvement multiples vs builders merchants, grocery chains etc); shares for home improvement multiples within the overall retail market for key product ranges.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04142791-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/home-improvement-multiples-market---uk-2016-2020-analysis-300390528.html