JACKSONVILLE, Fla., May 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- When Mark Bloomfield, founder and CEO of HomeASAP LLC, decided to create a residential home search app to help agents compete against major national portals like Zillow, Trulia and others, he knew it would have to improve the experience for both agents and consumers, alike. Internal studies showed consumers preferred his start-of-the-art home search 80% of the time when compared to a leading national portal. Now agents using the technology are echoing that sentiment.
"I love my Homeasap™ home search," says Thomas Hammond, a REALTOR® for Watson Real Estate in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL. "It gives my prospects a much simpler and more effective way to search for homes, anywhere." "It's slick, I must say," echoes Robert Schoonover, an independent agent with OKC Real Estate in Oklahoma City. "You get leads when folks use it. It's well worth the price."
Bloomfield, a technologist with 13 patents to his name and a pioneer in such groundbreaking technologies as computer-based faxing and transportable cellular phones, says the positive response is exactly what he was hoping for. "We set out to create a beautiful, user-friendly platform that would appeal to modern home searchers, one that would remove the clutter and confusion from home search, and allow agents to drive traffic to their own individual IDX websites. Our customers are telling us we have succeeded."
Bloomfield's company, which provides a full suite of integrated online solutions for real estate professionals, is rolling out its new search technology by first offering it to agents in its 450,000+ member Real Estate Agent Directory™ on Facebook. The Directory is free to join.
Features of the Homeasap™ home search include:
- Each IDX website is exclusively branded to the agent, without the clutter of advertising.
- Active listings are updated as frequently as every 15 minutes.
- The search is mobile-friendly (responsive) and is integrated with Facebook.
- Cutting-edge map search technology allows users to easily designate areas they wish to search without the arbitrary restrictions of zip codes, although searches can also be conducted by zip code, city or address.
- Consumers can peruse listing search results in conjunction with pinned map locations or sortable photos of homes within queried areas.
- Listings results can be tagged with any keywords, saved to lists and socially shared
- Extensive home details, neighborhood demographics, school and transportation information, etc., are provided. Providing this kind of information on individual agent websites was cost-prohibitive, until now.
About HomeASAP LLC
HomeASAP LLC (formerly, N-Play RE LLC) is the leading provider of online marketing solutions for real estate professionals, offering a broad portfolio of integrated applications and services to help connect homebuyers and sellers with agents and brokers. The company's flagship products include the Real Estate Agent Directory™, the #1 place to learn about and connect with real estate agents on Facebook; Homeasap™, powerful home search technology for IDX Home Search on agent websites and Facebook pages; and Search Alliance™, an agent-powered co-operative marketing network. HomeASAP LLC also provides agents social media services for networking, advertising, marketing, content management, referrals, and lead capture, under the brand names: Page Engage™, Dream Sweeps™, and TurnKey Suite™. For more information, visit Homeasap.com.
Director of Corporate Communications
Phone: (904) 508-0154
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/homeasap-llc-uses-innovative-home-search-technology-to-help-real-estate-agents-drive-traffic-to-their-websites-300265760.html
SOURCE HomeASAP LLC