Global Sources Fashion features Verified Suppliers from major fashion manufacturing hubs including mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Italy, Korea, India, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, the Philippines and throughout ASEAN. Buyers can source quality fashion products including athleisure and performance sportswear, underwear and swimwear, bags and luggage, footwear, fashion jewelry, scarves and functional fabrics. The show also includes 600 exhibitors who accept small orders and more than 450 exhibitors who promote their own designs and brands.
Livia Yip, President of Global Sources Fashion Group, said: "Global Sources Fashion show is growing and features 500 new exhibitors. The show opened today with some 1,000 suppliers unveiling their newest products and latest designs. Also, Amazon and other online sellers will find various services customized to their needs."
Services for Amazon and online sellers
A wide range of services will help Amazon and online sellers source more effectively. This includes a Welcome Center with products from exhibitors that accept small orders, the Source2Sell seminars where online retail experts will share sourcing tips and best practices, and a special fashion parade on what's hot on Amazon.
Special show highlights
- Booth signage, directory and mobile app indicate suppliers who accept small orders.
- New Ready-to-Buy Zone has products in inventory and ready for delivery within 48 hours.
- Mobile app enables buyers to take photos and make notes about exhibitors.
- Expanded Bags & Luggage and Footwear pavilions -- the largest collection in Hong Kong.
- Sportswear Fashion & Activewear collection -- the largest collection in Hong Kong with 450 booths of sports and activewear, yoga wear and functional fabrics.
- New Markets Pavilion -- showcasing Analyst's Choice products from emerging sourcing markets such as Vietnam, Indonesia, India, the Philippines, Laos and Cambodia.
Educational and networking activities
- Comprehensive conference program -- covering topics like trends and technology transforming fashion industry and supply chain series, with speakers from Intel, Techpacker and Intertek etc.
- Fashion Tech Zone -- introducing technology and trends from selected exhibitors in a dedicated zone.
- Fabrics to Design Competition -- fabrics exhibitors from Wujiang and sports fashion creations from Hong Kong Design Institute.
- Young and Rising Designers Corners -- fashion startups and designers from fashion institutes will introduce their creations.
- Fashion Parades -- showcasing products from selected exhibitors, Analyst's Choice and hot concepts from rising designers.
- Trend Forums -- color trends for Spring/Summer 2018 by Pantone; and accessories and apparel product trends for Fall/Winter 2017/18 curated by Fashion Snoops.
Thousands of top buyers are expected to attend the shows including Amazon, Anteprima, Berlin Apparel, Carrefour, Cortefiel, Delsey, El Corte Ingles, H&M, Intimissimi, JJM Europe, Laura Ashley, Li & Fung, Marks & Spencer, Primark, Quiksilver, Ripley, Robinsons, Sears, Triumph and Victoria Ann Millinery.
Global Sources Fashion serves its markets with an integrated online marketplace and trade show offering. The Fashion show is complemented year-round by the industry's leading websites: Fashion Accessories & Footwear, Fashion Apparel & Fabrics and Underwear & Swimwear, accessible from GlobalSources.com. Updated daily, each site delivers exclusive content, including Analyst's Choice which provides an unbiased selection of new and innovative products. The At the Show show-daily newsletter provides reports and live videos on the hottest products.
Opening hours for the show are:
- April 27-29 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- April 30 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Buyers can find more information about the Global Sources trade shows and pre-register to attend at http://www.globalsources.com/exhibitions.
More information about Global Sources is also available at the company's corporate site (http://www.corporate.globalsources.com/), Facebook and Twitter (/globalsources).
About Global Sources
Global Sources is a leading business-to-business media company and a primary facilitator of trade with Greater China.
The core business facilitates trade between Asia and the world using English-language media such as online marketplaces (GlobalSources.com), trade shows, magazines and apps.
More than 1.4 million international buyers, including 95 of the world's top 100 retailers, use these services to obtain product and company information to help them source more profitably from overseas supply markets. These services also provide suppliers with integrated marketing solutions to build corporate image, generate sales leads and win orders from buyers in more than 240 countries and territories.
Now in its fifth decade, Global Sources has been publicly listed on the NASDAQ since 2000.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hong-kongs-largest-fashion-sourcing-show-opens-today-300446045.html
SOURCE Global Sources