Horseshoe Casino Hosts First Annual "Brews At The 'Shoe" Beer Festival Featuring Maggie Speaks Join Chicagoland Beer Enthusiasts and Top Breweries for Over 150 Beers Including Bell's, Rogue, Triton and More on Saturday, March 8, 2014
HAMMOND, Ind., Feb. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Horseshoe Casino, the premier entertainment and gambling destination in the Midwest, will host its first-ever "Brews at the 'Shoe" Beer Festival on Saturday, March 8th, 2014. The one-day beer and culinary celebration will feature over 150 craft and domestic brews from across the country including Leinkugel, Sam Adams and numerous local Chicagoland breweries.
"Horseshoe Casino is thrilled to be hosting the newest craft beer festival in Chicagoland," said Jennifer Galle, Vice President of Marketing at Horseshoe Casino. "The Brews at the 'Shoe Beer Festival will bring local Chicagoland brewers along with brewers from across the country together to celebrate their incredible craft. We at Horseshoe Casino are proud to bring such a unique and exciting festival to our guests."
Brews at the 'Shoe will offer something for every type of beer lover from light to dark brews, pilsners, stouts, ciders, IPA's and more! Featured vendors include: Bell's, Boulevard, Evil Czech, Greenbush, New Belgium, New Holland, Sam Adams, Woodchuck, Rogue, Chapmans, Belakus, North Coast Brewing, Leinkugel, Blue Moon, Redds, Upland, Triton and Pabst.
In addition to the 30+ vendors, Horseshoe Casino will be celebrating with musical guest Maggie Speaks, Chicago's top cover band. They will be playing an unparalleled repertoire of songs from popular 80s songs to Top 40 hits. Maggie Speaks brings variety and the highest quality of music to every performances and Brews at the 'Shoe is no exception.
The festival will highlight the industry's greatest brews and food pairings and will take place at The Venue at Horseshoe Casino from 4pm – 8pm. Guests can attend the festival by purchasing a general admission "Barley" ticket or one of many luxury packages, including:
- Barley Ticket: $37 includes entry, souvenir glass, Horseshoe dice, bottle opener, unlimited beer sampling, cash bar and cash food available
- Hops Package: $73.50 includes VIP entry from 3pm – 4pm with elevated beer options and cigar pairing during the VIP hour and GA access into the main event
- Suite Package: $117.00 includes access into The Venue's luxury suite level during event hours (4p-8p) with heavy hors d'oeuvres and elevated beer options within luxury suites from 6pm – 7pm and GA access into the main event
- Brew Master Package: $170 Includes combination of Hops & Suite package, VIP entry from 3pm – 4pm with elevated beer options and cigar pairing during the VIP hour, access into The Venue's luxury suite level during event hours (4p-8p) with heavy hors d'oeuvres and elevated beer options within luxury suites from 6pm – 7pm and GA access into the main event
- Designated Driver Package: $15 includes unlimited non-alcoholic drinks, access to a ginger beer and root beer tasting and an $8 food voucher
Tickets for Brews at the 'Shoe at Horseshoe Casino will go onsale on January 24th, 2014 and can be purchased online at www.chicagohorseshoe.com, www.ticketmaster.com or by calling Ticketmaster at 800-736-1420.
ABOUT HORSESHOE CASINO
The $500 million Horseshoe Casino, a Caesars Entertainment Corporation property, just 20 minutes from downtown Chicago is the premier entertainment and gambling destination in Chicagoland. Where legendary gaming lives on, Horseshoe boasts more than 350,000 square feet with over 2,900 slot machines, over 100 table games, one of the largest poker rooms in the Midwest, and more. The Venue at Horseshoe Casino is proud to offer the ultimate concert and entertainment destination and premier experience in a flexible space that can hold up to 3,300 guests. Dining elegance is not overlooked and guests can choose from a variety of dining options including; Jack Binion's Steak House which overlooks Lake Michigan and winner of the 2009, 2010, 2011 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence and the May 2012 OpenTable Diners' Choice award, around-the-globe variety at the Village Square BuffetFor more information, please visit: www.chicagohorseshoe.com. Must be 21 years or older to gamble or attend events at The Venue. Know When To Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-9WITH-IT © 2012 Caesars License Company, LLC.
SOURCE Horseshoe Casino