Horseshoe Casino's 2nd Annual "Ride The Rails" Promotion Offers Chicagoland The Chance To Win $50,000, A Ferrari, And Dozens Of Chicago-themed Prizes From July 7th--August 2nd, 2014 Horseshoe Casino Invites Guests to "Ride the Rails" and Celebrate All Things Chicago with Music, Celebrities, the Chance to Win a Ferrari and More
Hammond, Ind., July 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Horseshoe Casino, the premier entertainment and gambling destination in the Midwest, is excited to announce the second annual "Ride the Rails" promotion. Horseshoe Casino, located just twenty minutes from downtown Chicago, has stepped up the game this year to create the ultimate Chicago experience for gamblers and entertainment-seekers.
Horseshoe Casino's "Ride the Rails" promotion, a tribute to Chicago's infamous "El" trains, offers casino guests a one-of-kind Chicago experience and the chance to win dozens of Chicago-themed prizes. Beginning July 7th through August 1st, Total Rewards members can earn "Ride the Rails" prizes daily by simply playing any one of the nearly 3,000 slot machines or 100+ table games at Horseshoe Casino.
For every 200 tier credits earned, players will win prizes including gift cards to Giordano's Famous Chicago Pizza, Garrett Popcorn Shops, iPass, and AMC Theaters, as well as free slot play, Reward credits, and food certificates to be used at Horseshoe Casino, including Jack Binion's Steak House. In addition, guests will also receive one free entry into the Finale when they swipe their Total Rewards card at the designated Promotional kiosks.
The "Ride the Rails" Finale, taking place on August 2nd and emceed by Windy City Live's Ryan Chiaverini, will offer eight lucky guests the chance to pick the winning "El" line color, when one guest will walk away with $50,000 cash and the rest with $7,000 in free slot play.
To pay homage to the Chicago film Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Horseshoe Casino will send one guest home with a Ferrari F430 Spider on Saturday, July 26th during the "Save Ferris Ferrari Giveaway."
Entertainment highlights during the "Ride the Rails" promotion include weekly performances from Chicago bands, Chicago trivia hosted by ABC 7's Mark Nilsson, and celebrity appearances. All property activities will take place on the newly-built Skyline Stage.
- Every Tuesday in July, join Mark Nilsson of ABC 7 for Chicago Trivia from 7pm – 11pm
- Select Wednesdays and Saturdays in July, enjoy performances from Chicago bands, including:
- July 9: The Soul Men Blues Brothers, a tribute to Joliet Jake and Elwood Blues
- July 12: Arra, a classic rock cover band
- July 19: Recycle the Day, covering rock, hip-hop, pop, disco and more
- July 23: Chris Winters Band, featuring the best of Chicago style shuffle, slow blues, tramp groove, fast boogie, funky blues and swing
- July 26: Breakfast Club, the '80s rock and dance tribute band
- July 30: Banjo Buddies Dixieland Jazz Band, the decades old nationally recognized Dixieland band
- August 2: 97Nine, performing classic rock at the Grand Finale
- Various days in July, meet Chicago-based celebrities, including:
- July 16: Enjoy a performance and autograph-signing from The Chicago 6, which includes 1985 Chicago Bears team members, Otis Wilson, Steve McMichaels, and Dan Hampton
- July 17: Anthony Adams, former Chicago Bears team member and current Chicago ComcastNet commentator, will visit Horseshoe Casino and participate in a football toss contest with a few lucky guests
For more information about "Ride the Rails" and for a full schedule of events, visit www.chicagohorseshoe.com.
ABOUT HORSESHOE CASINO
The $500 million Horseshoe Casino, a Caesars Entertainment property, just 20 minutes from downtown Chicago is the premier entertainment and gambling destination in Chicagoland. Where legendary gaming lives on, Horseshoe boasts more than 350,000 square feet with nearly 3,000 slot machines, over 100 table games, the largest poker rooms in the Midwest, and more. The Venue at Horseshoe Casino is proud to offer the ultimate concert and entertainment destination and premier experience in a flexible space that can hold up to 3,300 guests. Dining elegance is not overlooked and guests can choose from a variety of dining options including; Jack Binion's Steak House which overlooks Lake Michigan and winner of the 2009, 2010, 2011 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence and the May 2012 OpenTable Diners' Choice award, around-the-globe variety at the Village Square Buffet. For more information, please visit: www.chicagohorseshoe.com. Must be 21 years or older to gamble or attend events at The Venue. Know When To Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-9WITH-IT © 2012 Caesars License Company, LLC.
SOURCE Horseshoe Casino