NEW YORK, Nov. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The Asia-Pacific food market is constantly evolving with new trends influencing consumer eating habits creating many different issues for manufacturers aiming to capitalize on the food market. Some of the most important trends in the region include traditional foods, exotic and healthy foods, high-quality convenience and the growing importance of vegetables as the main component of a meal.
- China is the one of largest food markets in volume and value terms among the countries analyzed. This can be attributed to its population size and growing income.
- Healthy, natural and local foods are changing the food landscape in the region after recent food scares have shaken consumer confidence. Brands and manufacturers must look to build the trust between product and consumer to secure loyal consumers.
- The food market in the region is becoming far more diverse and fragmented than in previous years due to globalization, migration and food experimentation.
Canadean's 'Hot new food trends in Asia-Pacific' report identifies the key and upcoming trends driving consumption across Australia, China, Honk Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand. The report explores the attitudes and behaviors of modern consumers in order to draw conclusions on what they want now - and over the next 5-10 years. The report details current and future expectations of consumption behaviors and consumer attitudes derived from the survey responses of 12,000 consumers from Asia-Pacific.
What else does this report offer?
- Being region specific ensures the analysis is relevant
- Highlights sustainable trends that are made apparent in Canadean's unique 2015 consumer attitudes and behaviors survey
- Forward thinking analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs
- Key product examples that show the trends in action
Reasons To Buy
- Find out what types of products consumers are purchasing, why they are consuming them, and what they will be looking for in the next few years to understand and maximize growth opportunities
- Focus on consumer trends identifying what is happening now and forecasting future trends to ensure your brand matches demand
- Product examples and key recommendations help to derive key strategies in areas such as formulation, packaging and key consumer targets
- Unique 2015 survey data from 12 Asia-Pacific nations granting an exclusive insight into Asia-Pacific's lucrative food market to get a firm understanding of the market potential
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03398334-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001