LOS ANGELES, July 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- This summer, savvy travelers can save big on Crystal's fall, winter, and spring cruises. Compelling Book Now promotions – available through August 30 -- are promising fares as low as $1,520 per person for a "Crystal Getaway" to savings as high as $8,710 per person for a World Cruise. Five- to 89-day applicable voyages offer intriguing choices throughout Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony's autumn Mediterranean, Caribbean/Panama Canal, New England/Canada, South America; winter Australia/New Zealand and Asia/Africa (including the 2014 World Cruise); and spring European seasons.
Summer savings on select 2013 and 2014 sailings include:
- 2-for-1 Asia/Australia Air: Two can fly for the usual price of one between Asia/Australia and North America, with all the ease of flight handling and airport/ship transfers by Crystal's expert staff. Example: To Singapore and back from Hong Kong (economy class) for just $2,100 per couple.
- Book Now Fares: Save up to $3,800 off already attractive low fares.
- Crystal Getaways: Starting from only $1,520/person, shorter Crystal luxury options for time-strapped travelers.
- Explorer Combinations: Enhanced discounts -- up to 25% off -- for combining select back-to-back voyages.
- Reduced Solo Fares: Ultra-low 10% single supplements on solo occupancy staterooms offer savings of up to $1,750 and fares starting from just $2,995.
- Kids Sail Free: Kids sail free in a third berth with two full fare adult cruisers.
- Crystal Family Memories: Shipboard credits and other perks for family/friends groups of 6 or more – plus a free berth when the group expands to 10.
- World Cruise Savings: Everyone can now save $3,800 off the full 2014 World Cruise; repeat Crystal guests can save an additional $4,910, while even new-to-Crystal cruisers can enjoy additional savings of $3,930.
- BONUS Share the Experience: Guests referring and sailing with someone new-to-Crystal can earn $400 shipboard credit per referred guest (up to $1600 total).
- Early Payment Savings: Save an additional 2.5% by paying in full 180 days prior to sailing.
- Double Crystal Society Savings: Returning Crystal guests can enjoy double Crystal Society savings of up to $1,380 per person.
"Crystal guests seek exceptional travel experiences at a great value," says Jack Anderson, senior vice president of marketing and sales. "As evidenced by recent bookings, the promotions we've set for 2013 and 2014 cruises are hard to resist. Veteran Crystal cruisers know that our 'Book Now' savings are only guaranteed through August 30."
Crystal's passion for taking care of guests in an inviting environment of extraordinary space, quality and choices has earned the company more "World's Best" awards than any other cruise line, resort, or hotel in history.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888-799-4625, or visit www.crystalcruises.com.
SOURCE Crystal Cruises